Support for Brave Browser?

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Support for Brave Browser?

Postby kevinbray969 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:55 pm

It was working for me on Brave until a few days ago. I don't know what happened. Now I can't log in.
kevinbray969

Postby bears » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:16 pm

braveguy Wrote:I would love to see Windows Hello Fingerprint support within Brave for LastPass. This works beautifully in Chrome and I'm hoping for the same functionality in Brave. Even if I allow all fingerprinting, LastPass just does not get past the point where I click 'Update' to allow the fingerprint.

Let's get on it!

I have the exact same issue.
bears

Postby wrightj999 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:39 am

Please ADD OFFICIAL SUPPORT for the Brave browser. Thank you in advance.
wrightj999

Postby Billd » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:39 am

Just installed Brave for the first time. Lastpass is janky AF here. It won't work on some pages, comes up blank on others. Since security and privacy go hand in hand, it's probably a good idea for LastPass to be fully functioning on privacy focused browsers.
Billd

Postby baba834 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:02 am

+1
would love an official lastpass extension for Brave browser
baba834

Postby PassLane » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:36 pm

+1 Ditto Etc. -- YMMV, but the browser extension generally works fine for me except for being able to access the LastPass Vault "Settings". I suspect that the nature of the modal window used by LastPass causes Brave to block it from opening. Thus, you can't access controls like having LastPass log you out 5 minutes after the browser closes - or anything else. This is a major headache since you can't change this particular setting from anywhere other than the browser where the extension is installed.
PassLane

Postby GiggityG » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:39 am

+1 Brave is the best!
GiggityG

Postby lyndaCB » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:20 pm

I, too would love to see a well-working official extension for Brave. Many social media commentators are encouraging users to move to Brave for safe browsing, which is why I am switching. As awareness grows of the increasingly intrusive nature of other browsers, I believe more and more people will be using Brave. I see you have had requests dating back years saying if there was enough request. Be in front of the demand and don't be replaced by those already working with Brave. I love LastPass and for those with security in mind, it's time for you to fully support and work with Brave to create a fully integrated solution. Thanks!
lyndaCB

Postby gjt147 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:15 pm

I am certainly happy with the Brave Browser (8 months using) and continually recommend it to those that care. I would like to know what user numbers are required for Lastpass to consider refining an extension specifically for it before I change to Kaspersky key manager prior to my renewal date for Family Lastpass subscription.
gjt147

Postby CrimsonIllini » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Another vote for Brave.
(Just starting using it. This and Tor will be the future as people desperately try to avoid surveillance capitalism).
CrimsonIllini

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests