Custom Site icons

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Change default icon from "Broken image/Tiny empty page"

Postby CaptainRookie » Mon May 29, 2017 12:52 am

If LastPass doesn't have a particular image for a website it uses a circle with a tiny empty page inside to display it inside LastPass, it looks like it's trying and failing to load something, as if it's happening due a poor connection or a bug/glitch.

I'm new to LastPass and at first I thought it was a glitch of some sort but things seem to be working correctly.

An image of a globe or a large letter corresponding to the website would be much nicer and less broken looking.

Example:
[url]
https://s15.postimg.org/lhekaz6mz/broken_icon02.png[/url]
CaptainRookie

We are visual Creatures

Postby tonypass77 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:01 pm

We need to edit and place icons in Records that have none. Please
tonypass77

Still waiting for ability to add icons to saved passwords.

Postby TJohnson93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 am

I remember emailing LastPass over a year ago asking about this. I received the standard response, we are working on it... Hmmm...
TJohnson93

Re: Custom Site icons

Postby klimtag » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 am

+1 vote. Also scenario with multiple accounts for same site (e.g. Google), adding an image to visually identify correct item to pick would be great help.
klimtag

Postby Laupe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 pm

+1 pls ASAP
Laupe

Postby diny81 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:02 pm

+1 also.
This would be really useful.
diny81

Custom logos for websites.

Postby gir489 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:34 pm

I noticed that several websites that are fairly popular don't have an image for them.

Bitbucket.org, Bethesda.net, cheatengine.org, etc. But what befuddles me is that unknowncheats.me has one? Alibet it's the Christmas logo which is kinda weird but at least it's a logo... That's weird considering it's a very obscure website with its only purpose for cheating on online games, but something like bitbucket doesn't have a logo?

It'd be nice if users could submit their own logo for websites that they could use for at least their personal vault. I hate having to read the name of the site from the text, and sometimes the text is just some garbage from one of the URLs.
gir489

Postby RedDown » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:03 am

I'd like this aswell.
RedDown

Re: Custom logos for websites.

Postby DaveTech » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:57 pm

gir489 Wrote: "bitbucket doesn't have a logo?"

It have an "Atlassian" one, but it would be nice to be able to customize at well.

+1

I really want this implemented, I have all my libraries nice and neat, even my Steam games that doesn't have a thumbnail, I find a banner and add it so it looks organized.
DaveTech

Postby SignalWarrant » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:54 am

I am a new customer and am very surprised that this is not a feature. I find the sites with icons are very easy to locate and utilize, but when it gets to the sites with no Icons I have to read through them all. ff you have a lot of sites with no icons that can take some time.
SignalWarrant

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests