Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

What 3 New Features Are Most Important To You?

iPhone support
6%
Support for your other Windows application passwords
10%
Safari support
2%
Blackberry support
1%
Multi-factor authentication (secureid,cards,SMS/phone,fingerprint,other?)
10%
Google Chrome support
8%
Google Android support
6%
Windows Mobile support
1%
Login synchronization between Firefox , Internet Explorer, and LastPass Pocket
4%
Opera support
1%
Support for multiple profiles (work/home/travel)
6%
Autologout of websites (reverse of Autologin)
4%
Autofill secure questions (mother's maiden name)
6%
Versioning/Rollback support
3%
Wildcard/Regex support for URL matching
6%
Bookmark/Favorite support
5%
Disposable Email Addresses
7%
Other - please post your feature so we can include it in this list
14%

Total votes : 5410

Re: Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Postby DrBooth » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:54 am

I think LP should be encrypting some of the emails they send to me e.g. the email LP send out that disables 2FA. That email contains a clickable link and should not be in a cleartext email.
DrBooth

Postby raoulteeuwen780 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:45 am

oct Wrote:New feature request: A way to 'pause' LastPass and then a way to 'restart' LastPass without doing another login.
Surely this is easy to implement. It's a real nuisance to have to have to logout of LastPass in order to do
something that can't be done with LastPass active...something that may take only seconds...and then to be
forced to login again to re-activate LastPass.

+1
raoulteeuwen780

Postby raoulteeuwen780 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 am

Add a 'search my vault' icon to more (all) dialogues ... just yesterday again, i had a situation (i believe it was an attempt to link an account to some home automation platform), where one platform redirects me to sign in to the other platform, but lastpass doesn't detect we're on a new platform, and i can't easily search my vault for the login credentials of the other platform, as the LP-dialogue only showed options it thought fit, without the looking glass search icon to locate another account...
raoulteeuwen780

Postby djbutler463 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:11 am

Have I Been Pwned API Integration
djbutler463

Postby HYM » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:23 am

fido-U2F Security Key & Titan Key Support

And it's not just me :
- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=311165&start=40
- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=172675&start=120

I am suprised it hasn't made it to the list on page 1
HYM

Postby disneydan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:17 am

I reiterate my previous feature request:

Allow groups to be assigned to policies (this reduces administration overhead; especially when using AD integration).
disneydan

Postby pacilu » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:15 am

Site/Password linking between shared folders.

We have contractors that come in to do work for us. On other platforms we have used, there has been a site/password link feature that allows you to have a master site/password entry, that can then be linked to other shared site folders. For this purpose we create a shared folder specifically for contractors, and would link relevant passwords for that contractor to that folder.

Now we are in the position of needing to clone passwords into these folders and are reliant on the human factor of remembering to update them if the master entry is ever changed.

Having password linking means you don't end up with multiple clones of the one password that require updating if the password is ever changed, you simply update one and all entries reflect the change.
pacilu

Postby rydev » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 pm

I would really like to see the LastPass app AND SAFARI EXTENSION in the macOS App Store. Ever since Safari 13 (because of Apple changing things), I had to upgrade my LastPass extension. My LastPass app that I downloaded from the App Store had to be replaced with a new app from off the internet. I was very disappointed when I saw that the new app I had to use had the inferior web interface that I always thought was difficult and unintuitive to use. I really liked LastPass, but at that point I almost wanted to throw it away and use Apple's Keychain instead. I want to be able to download and update my LastPass app and extension from the App Store, the same place I update just about all my other apps. 1Password seems to be able to put their stuff in the Mac App Store; surely, LastPass can do it too.

I really hope you please consider moving to the Mac App Store, because I feel like LastPass has gone downhill ever since the new extension.
rydev

Postby kshorta » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:30 pm

PLEASE allow editing of custom items
kshorta

Postby JT » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:45 am

Although it's kind of under the umbrella of "Support for your other Windows application passwords" what I would really, really love is a Windows version of the LastPass application for macOS. The Quick search functionality of that app is beautiful, elegant, and very fast. The original Windows LastPass desktop application was comprehensive, like the Mac version, but very old and was sluggish when looking up passwords. The new UWP Windows desktop app is better in that it's faster, but like many UWP apps, it's stripped down to bare essentials. There is no Quick search, automatic locking maxes out at one hour rather than 8 or 24, and there are far fewer features compared to the Mac app.

Why am I the only one asking for this? Since I constantly use both Windows and Mac, I'm very familiar with your applications on both. A Windows user would never know what they're missing in the Mac app. A Mac user would never know how much better their app is (although they'd likely assume as much, hah.) If your Windows users were aware of what the Mac users have, they'd want it, too!
JT

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests