Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

What 3 New Features Are Most Important To You?

iPhone support
6%
Support for your other Windows application passwords
10%
Safari support
2%
Blackberry support
1%
Multi-factor authentication (secureid,cards,SMS/phone,fingerprint,other?)
10%
Google Chrome support
8%
Google Android support
6%
Windows Mobile support
1%
Login synchronization between Firefox , Internet Explorer, and LastPass Pocket
4%
Opera support
1%
Support for multiple profiles (work/home/travel)
6%
Autologout of websites (reverse of Autologin)
4%
Autofill secure questions (mother's maiden name)
6%
Versioning/Rollback support
3%
Wildcard/Regex support for URL matching
6%
Bookmark/Favorite support
5%
Disposable Email Addresses
7%
Other - please post your feature so we can include it in this list
14%

Total votes : 5410

Re: Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Postby zonok » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:57 am

dsokac Wrote:Hello, it would be awesome to make something like QR login. The mobile application would be able to generate QR code which could be read by the laptop or PC with webcam. The QR code would contain the login URL with auto filled information. The only requirement for this feature is that websites should implement using QR scanners. So if happens that I want to login using different device, I can go with my android device and just scan QR code instead of typing username and password manually.
QR code login could be a great option.
zonok

Postby teancum144 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Chrome OS support.

Please add "Chromium based browsers and operating systems" as a check-box item in the pinned post. There are a lot of requests in this thread and the following thread has thousands of views:
https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=128
teancum144

Postby eskdale » Thu May 02, 2019 7:00 pm

I totally agree with Ricardo, I have a fingerprint reader on my Dell 7520 laptop which is great. Until recently my really mobile device I carry around was a Surface Pro 4 (with a Keyboard cover with a Fingerprint reader) so that was OK. But after an update from Microsoft the Keyboard cover doesn't work (most of the time) and Microsoft refuse to acknowledge the issue despite hundreds of other users reporting the same issue. So I've now replaced it with an HP Elite Folio which is great but although it has Windows Hello Face recognition it doesn't have a fingerprint reader and with no standard USB (has 3 x USB C) its not easy without a dongle to plug in a USB fingerprint scanner. What it needs is Lastpass to support Windows Hello Face recognition. I've been a Lastpass supporter for a very long time and converted many users to Lastpass. But it needs to support Windows Hello Face recognition otherwise I'm going to have to move.

ricardo281 Wrote:Windows Hello support for biometric login (instead of just fingerprint)

Change the forum software to something that can actually track issues and feature requests, allow voting, and official status so you can actually know what we are looking for are we can know you're actually paying attention and this forum isn't just a vacuum chamber, which is what I suspect it is, so this post ist probably useless.

I recall a post many years ago about Windows Hello support being on the roadmap but nothing has happened since. Many of your competitors support it. If it weren't for inertia, I'd likely switch already. I want to get my family on lastpass, but the requirements of a strong master password and lack of easy biometric login so they don't have to remember that password is making it nearly impossible. They are mostly using Microsoft Surface devices now, which all include facial recognition, but no built in fingerprint reader.
eskdale

Postby JackT » Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 am

U2F Support for regular devices besides Yubikey.
JackT

Postby Rann » Mon May 20, 2019 10:32 am

Please add support for portnumbers in the URL

So when developing, you will not get every result with 'localhost' when browsing on 'localhost:61946'
Rann

Postby jg » Tue May 28, 2019 12:32 pm

Using the LastPass browser extension in either Firefox or Chrome, when you make a change to a password record, it would be great to be able to save the changes without the dialog box closing. At present, the only way to save is to have the dialog box close, and then if you want to make further changes you have to re-open it.

Currently, there are two "buttons" at the bottom of the password edit dialog: cancel and save.

May I suggest three: Cancel; Save and continue editing; Save and close.

Thank you.
jg

Postby starwolf » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:39 pm

I've always wanted the option to have LastPass vault, Preferences, etc. always open in a new window instead of a new tab. Oftentimes, opening in a new tab in the same browser window is disruptive of my workflow.

Is this list really being maintained/updated anymore?
starwolf

Postby RedT » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:28 am

I would love to see
- a dark appearance option `Dark Mode`
- (Probably a premium option) Masked Credit Card like
RedT

Postby builder66 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:06 am

Implement the SQRL protocol defined by Steve Gibson - https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm.
builder66

Postby RainierGirl » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Ability to see typed master password through the use of a toggle or button of some sort
My master password is long on purpose for security's sake. My keyboard does not always record strokes; other keys tend to repeat when struck. With this, I am constantly struggling with logging into LastPass, to the point of being locked out for a period due to too many attempts to log in with an inaccurate password. If I could see what I had typed and have the opportunity to fix it, it would be a great help. The current setup is a source of constant frustration.
RainierGirl

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests