Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

What 3 New Features Are Most Important To You?

iPhone support
6%
Support for your other Windows application passwords
10%
Safari support
2%
Blackberry support
1%
Multi-factor authentication (secureid,cards,SMS/phone,fingerprint,other?)
10%
Google Chrome support
8%
Google Android support
6%
Windows Mobile support
1%
Login synchronization between Firefox , Internet Explorer, and LastPass Pocket
4%
Opera support
1%
Support for multiple profiles (work/home/travel)
6%
Autologout of websites (reverse of Autologin)
4%
Autofill secure questions (mother's maiden name)
6%
Versioning/Rollback support
3%
Wildcard/Regex support for URL matching
6%
Bookmark/Favorite support
5%
Disposable Email Addresses
7%
Other - please post your feature so we can include it in this list
14%

Total votes : 5410

Re: Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Postby aisheek » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 am

Hi! It would be very helpful for those working in a virtual environment to have a feature which prevents a user to take a screenshot of the login credentials. I know this is available on LastPass Android app - hopefully you'd do the same for the browser and desktop app version.
aisheek

Postby rodrigo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:17 am

A feature to PAUSE/PLAY LastPass from the browser plugin dropdown that disables/enables LP page intrusiveness.

Sometimes I'm working in a website, like SurveyMonkey with a lot of fields that LastPass is trying to figure out and LP is slowing down the webpage I'm working on.

I then need to disable the plugin so I can work and re-enable it after I'm done, or if I need to login on a different tab.

I could probably figure out how to tell LP to not be active on certain pages, but it's too much of a headache.

It would be great to have a pause/play button on the dropdown so that I can quickly tell LastPass I'm not needing it to do it's thing right now.
rodrigo

Postby lahma » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:42 pm

ricardo281 Wrote:Windows Hello support for biometric login (instead of just fingerprint)

Change the forum software to something that can actually track issues and feature requests, allow voting, and official status so you can actually know what we are looking for are we can know you're actually paying attention and this forum isn't just a vacuum chamber, which is what I suspect it is, so this post ist probably useless.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the "vacuum chamber" remark... I mean, look at the features you can vote for on this thread... Half of them, if not more, have already been implemented for nearly a decade (about when this post was originally created), yet they are still up for vote. Has anyone at LastPass even looked at this thread since 2008?
lahma

Postby ricardo281 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:38 pm

lahma Wrote:Has anyone at LastPass even looked at this thread since 2008?

My guess is no.

I think we (or at least anyone with a non-free account) should be filing our feature requests and UI complaints individually as support tickets. As far as I can tell, that is the only way to reach Lastpass developers (if even). I think that's what I'm going to start doing. If they get enough support tickets, maybe they'll be motivated to start a proper forum.
ricardo281

Postby deathburn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:01 am

Hello all.

Adding a reply since this feature is very specific towards 1 of the options above.

Application: LastPass Authenticator
Functionality: Folder & or Search Functionality :!:

Description:
I feel that this functionality would be very beneficial to everyone who is using the authenticator.
Additionally You guys could benefit from this feature because it is really a deal breaker.
Imagine being able to organize your endless 2FA codes in the folders.

Thank You
deathburn

Postby FFlintstone » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Can we vote to go back to the pre-March-2019 UI?
I'd take that over any other innovations on this list.
FFlintstone

Postby PlumbobBallpeen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:47 pm

I also want to go back to what was before this "upgrade", since it has corrupted my data. The algorithms that clearly, somebody thought were very smart don't actually recognize what is asked for on the page. Lastpass now offers inapproriate data ONLY. This is what happens when you a.) think you know better than users what they need and b.) fail to test before pushing your code.

The serious and obvious bugs introduced just beg for investigation by people with ill intent.

It's clear from this thread that shiny, new 'improvements' were valued over maintaining core functionality and security.
PlumbobBallpeen

Postby fiery115 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Revert to old veersion
fiery115

What New Features are Most Important To You

Postby keithheaton » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:07 am

i would like to see the age of the password in the vault if it is possible with out comprising security
keithheaton

Postby odin683 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:14 pm

The ability to authenticate the use of Autofill on a laptop webpage, using only my phone fingerprint reader.
Something similar to what "Moto Key" provides.
odin683

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests