Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

What 3 New Features Are Most Important To You?

iPhone support
6%
Support for your other Windows application passwords
10%
Safari support
2%
Blackberry support
1%
Multi-factor authentication (secureid,cards,SMS/phone,fingerprint,other?)
10%
Google Chrome support
8%
Google Android support
6%
Windows Mobile support
2%
Login synchronization between Firefox , Internet Explorer, and LastPass Pocket
4%
Opera support
1%
Support for multiple profiles (work/home/travel)
6%
Autologout of websites (reverse of Autologin)
4%
Autofill secure questions (mother's maiden name)
6%
Versioning/Rollback support
3%
Wildcard/Regex support for URL matching
6%
Bookmark/Favorite support
5%
Disposable Email Addresses
7%
Other - please post your feature so we can include it in this list
13%

Total votes : 5157

Re: Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Postby ScarletBeard » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 am

As an enterprise Admin, my other vote is for: Based on NIST guidelines, I would like to see the passphrase generator implemented soon. Other commercial solutions are already supporting it.

Thanks
ScarletBeard

Postby jk11 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:27 am

The in field selection for passwords and usernames do not work in Safari. I have to select them from the drop down menu every time. That's really annoying. Safari just got better than Chrome in my opinion, as far as security is concerned and resource utilization. So I made the switch. LastPass worked fine with Chrome, but severely lags concerning functionality with Safari. Please fix this.
jk11

Postby Reds2011 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:00 pm

The most valuable thing you guys could do is implement Troy Hunts API to check against the PWN'D passwords database. Whats the point of having 500 sites in Lastpass if we don't know which of the passwords are compromised?

More to the point, your competition 1password implement this ability 8 months ago.... Whats the delay here?
Reds2011

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Reds2011 Wrote:The most valuable thing you guys could do is implement Troy Hunts API to check against the PWN'D passwords database. Whats the point of having 500 sites in Lastpass if we don't know which of the passwords are compromised?

More to the point, your competition 1password implement this ability 8 months ago.... Whats the delay here?

Such a feature already exists in the security challenge and there's dynamic alerts with LastPass Sentry.
jpenny84

Postby Reds2011 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:42 am

jpenny84 Wrote:Such a feature already exists in the security challenge and there's dynamic alerts with LastPass Sentry.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, the only check is against email addresses which have been compromised?

It's not checking for compromised passwords in data dumps according to the information on the website.
Reds2011

Postby laz984 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:26 pm

I voted for MFA because I have a Titan key and would like to use it with LastPass.
laz984

Postby DaveRI » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 pm

jorgeluiso176 Wrote:Ability to have an archived folder, that is not monitor.

Old passwords, that I might want to look in the future.
Disabled Accounts
Sites I no longer use

I wish there were a way to mark them as archived, to not be part of the security challenge and don't show is searches or prompts to fill passwords. But are yet recoverable if I ever want to checkout archived passwords.

TOTALLY agree. In fact I recently sent a help request to see if there were suggetions how to do this... the answer is no... i have made a folder named "archive" and put them there, but they still casue the pasword security test to get anxious. I ultimatle relegated my old eWallet files to be the archive and only keep active ones in LastPass... this is a pain
DaveRI

Postby cfm » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:56 am

:idea: Control over identities in the edit window. It is very hard to maintain identities correctly when i have to find my vaults more options > manage identities > identity > the site or note in question every time I want to refine something.
cfm

Postby lchang319 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:10 am

On the mobile app, limit the number of PIN attempts before requiring the master password.

My phone can be unlocked with my thumbprint. So I liked the idea of NOT using my thumbprint for the lastpass mobile app. But I don't like the idea that if, god forbid, someone got access to my unlocked phone, they would have an infinite number of attempts at the PIN.

"Easy and quick to implement. 3 incorrect PIN logins LP is logged out and requires the master PW again."
lchang319

Postby lucafabbri365 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Control over identities in the edit window. It is very hard to maintain identities correctly when i have to find my vaults more options > manage identities > identity > the site or note in question every time I want to refine something.
lucafabbri365

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests