Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

What 3 New Features Are Most Important To You?

iPhone support
6%
Support for your other Windows application passwords
10%
Safari support
2%
Blackberry support
1%
Multi-factor authentication (secureid,cards,SMS/phone,fingerprint,other?)
10%
Google Chrome support
8%
Google Android support
6%
Windows Mobile support
1%
Login synchronization between Firefox , Internet Explorer, and LastPass Pocket
4%
Opera support
1%
Support for multiple profiles (work/home/travel)
6%
Autologout of websites (reverse of Autologin)
4%
Autofill secure questions (mother's maiden name)
6%
Versioning/Rollback support
3%
Wildcard/Regex support for URL matching
6%
Bookmark/Favorite support
5%
Disposable Email Addresses
7%
Other - please post your feature so we can include it in this list
14%

Total votes : 5310

Re: Vote For What New Features are Most Important To You

Postby paolo » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 am

a "Secure Loghin" like, unobtrusive interface that doesn't declare "loudly" that the page has a memorized loghin.
Thanks,
Paolo
paolo

Re: Support for non-browser passwords

Postby michaelwholley » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:49 am

I'm a Mac user who has been using 1Password for everything. I use it to hold all of the serial number for my software, credit cards, social security number, pretty much any secure data that I want available in addition to website logins.

Well I have lately been using Linux a lot, and now I'm having 1Password withdrawals. Lastpass has filled almost all the features of 1Password in my workflow, except keeping, and managing, non-web related sensitive data.

Even if there was a custom security type that the user can define all of the fields, and save that security type for future use, in the Login Vault only I would have enough to fully replace 1Password.

Also, I would really, really like Safari support!

Thanks for such a great product.
michaelwholley

Re: Support for non-browser passwords

Postby sameer » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 am

We have "Secure Notes" - ability to store arbitrary data in your vault.
See https://lastpass.com/video.php?feature=securenotes

Can you give us an idea of 1Password does better, or, how we can make secure notes better?

Thanks.
sameer
Site Admin

Postby juttonn » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 am

DKP Wrote:I would like to see support for Windows Mobile devices, not just the iphone or blackberry...

Put down another Windows Mobile vote for me
juttonn

Postby Crusader » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 am

LastPass will soon be tightly integrated not only with your browser, but also into your Windows operating system. You'll be able to sign into your Windows login account using your LastPass master password and once done, be automatically signed into LastPass.

Will you implement it on Linux, too? On Ubuntu one password could unlock the encrypted home folder and the passwords.

We treat the security of your confidential data seriously. To date, LastPass has helped tens of thousands of users avoid password theft by providing solutions such as an Encrypted Vault, a Screen-Keyboard, and One-Time Passwords. LastPass will soon be furthering these efforts by offering authentication with a 2nd password hosted on an external device (e.g.: USB pen drive, SecureID token, YubiKey, SMS message, Phone call, other).

How can an SMS message host a 2nd password? So you would send a one time only code in SMS after I enter the master password?
Crusader

Postby jwemery » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 pm

One feature I'd like to see is a random password generator integrated into the software. I would like to be able to set a 20 character random password for every site I login to and then just have lastpass save them. I know I can do this manually, but seems like it would be easy to include.

Thanks,
Jason
jwemery

Postby JoeSiegrist » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 pm

jwemery Wrote:One feature I'd like to see is a random password generator integrated into the software. I would like to be able to set a 20 character random password for every site I login to and then just have lastpass save them. I know I can do this manually, but seems like it would be easy to include.

This already exists... LastPass Icon -> Tools -> Generate Password
JoeSiegrist

Postby bobengle3 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am

I have to add my vote for Windows Mobile support. I have an HTC Touch 6.1, and had a heck of a time just trying to pay a credit card bill on my phone this morning. The main reason I switched over from Roboform was the mobile site, but with all three browsers I use, (IE,Opera Mobile 9.5, and Skyfox) the experience was less than smooth or intuitive. Yes, I've seen the other posts stating that Opera Mini works, but do I have to add a forth browser to my phone to use LP?
bobengle3

Postby ToxMox » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 am

bobengle3 Wrote:I have to add my vote for Windows Mobile support. I have an HTC Touch 6.1, and had a heck of a time just trying to pay a credit card bill on my phone this morning. The main reason I switched over from Roboform was the mobile site, but with all three browsers I use, (IE,Opera Mobile 9.5, and Skyfox) the experience was less than smooth or intuitive. Yes, I've seen the other posts stating that Opera Mini works, but do I have to add a forth browser to my phone to use LP?

Yeah me to. I was wondering why WM support wasn't on the roadmap anywhere.
ToxMox

Postby blkwolf » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Vote: Google Android support
blkwolf

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests