HTTPAUTH in Firefox

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

HTTPAUTH in Firefox

Postby Bunyarra » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:49 am

Hi,

Firstly, great product - only just exploring it.

However, I have noticed that lastpass will not store any of my HTTPAUTH sessions from Firefox (never use IE so can't comment). At present, I have to re-enable the FF password function to allow this.

Oh - one other bit of feedback ; as a UK user, after completing the initial profiles during setup, lastpass "forgot" all phone numbers that I had to laboriously enter in US phone format. To your credit, the new profiles do recognise the international nature of my phone numbers but the initial registration did not. Just a small oddity.

Mike
Bunyarra

Re: HTTPAUTH in Firefox

Postby JoeSiegrist » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Bunyarra Wrote:However, I have noticed that lastpass will not store any of my HTTPAUTH sessions from Firefox (never use IE so can't comment). At present, I have to re-enable the FF password function to allow this.

We've heard that 1Password is somehow blocking our HTTPAUTH support, which we haven't looked into. If you're not running 1.44 please upgrade.

Bunyarra Wrote:Oh - one other bit of feedback ; as a UK user, after completing the initial profiles during setup, lastpass "forgot" all phone numbers that I had to laboriously enter in US phone format. To your credit, the new profiles do recognise the international nature of my phone numbers but the initial registration did not. Just a small oddity.

We should be doing the proper phone entry on setup, we'll look into that.

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests