Access from mobile device. Revisited

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Access from mobile device. Revisited

Postby rvgfox » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:49 pm

It would be very easy to you support a special email address like for example export@LastPass.com and when I send a email from my email address registered with a especial command in the subject (like: get <name of account>) I would receive the password in the email.

Perphaps it's not very secure methoth but It's one idea....
rvgfox

Re: Access from mobile device. Revisited

Postby JoeSiegrist » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:19 pm

rvgfox Wrote:It would be very easy to you support a special email address like for example export@LastPass.com and when I send a email from my email address registered with a especial command in the subject (like: get <name of account>) I would receive the password in the email.

Perphaps it's not very secure methoth but It's one idea....

This is not possible because we don't have the key to your account -- it's one of our main security features so that you can feel comfortable with what LastPass stores, we encrypt all your sensitive data and don't have the key (so we can't accept an email and know what to send you).

We're working on the mobile website version as a stop gap for full mobile device support.

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests