2. Add a feature to save Firefox sessions with the database locally so they are secure from others the computer is shared with and they can be restored and not have LP load after the tabs do making you log in again. This could also be a premium feature allowing users to upload the session to their online account and resume it elsewhere.
3. Make Pocket Lastpass more user friendly and secure by allowing right-click on items to either copy username/password or even launch the browser and have it log them in. Also add memory security similar to Keepass which wipes the clipboard after 15 seconds and keeps the memory encrypted among other things.
4. For mobile users add SSL certificate authentication. A certificate generated specifically for that account and is downloaded and installed after logging in and is required to log in there afterward. This can be enabled only for the mobile website. This technology is used by Verisign PIP
A Browser Certificate is a unique digital ID that VeriSign installs within your browser or user certificate store. PIP uses Browser Certificates to protect your online identity by limiting access to your account to only the computers and browsers you authorize. This greatly reduces the risk that your account can be compromised if an attacker gains access to your PIP account username and password (for example, through a successful phishing attack). After Browser Certificates are enabled, everytime you sign in to PIP, PIP verifies that you have a valid Browser Certificate on your computer.
5. Allow secondary email to be added for notifications so an email that is not used often can be used for Lastpass log in (security reasons I have stated in other posts) and you can have notifications sent to the one you use on a regular basis.
6. Have Lastpass memorize the websites that use SSL to login or even have a list that LP will check locally or on your servers then have it disable autofill/autologin and warn that it is insecure the user should still be able to manually copy the password if they want to risk it.
If I think of more I will edit this post and add them