need support for website that uses flash objects/technology

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

need support for website that uses flash objects/technology

Postby jujubefruit » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 am

Hi,

Online gaming is growing big, and one of them is at www.evony.com. Their login screen with simple username and password is not being pickup by lastpass

Any idea when I can use lastpass at this website?

thanks
jujubefruit
jujubefruit

Re: need support for website that uses flash objects/technology

Postby jujubefruit » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 am

I forgot, the actual login page for evony gaming is at:

http://39.evony.com/s.html

Where 39 is the name of the game server. So, there many servers at evony.com and 39 is just one specify one.
It has simple username and password login screen, but lastpass did not pick it up.

thanks much,
jujubefruit
jujubefruit

Postby drew » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 am

We hope to support Flash in the future, but neither we nor any other password manager do at the moment. You can manually save and then copy and paste for now.

Drew
drew

Postby jujubefruit » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks for the quick post reply Drew!

there's a possible solution for lastpass developers to solve auto type username and password!!! This is the ultimate solution and will work with any login screen and any technology including flash. This alternative would cause lastpass to behave like automation software.

There's a free automation software for the windows environment, it is open source. Its call auto-it at http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.shtml

Drew, check it out. See what I mean? You can modify lastpass to include concentrate on input/output, specifically, mouse cursor position relative to window, mouse clicks, and keypress!!!!! You dont need to really need to parse any scripts or code!!!!

In other words, by taking automation software and their technology and blend it into lastpass, you have something competitors do not. You can handle all new technology that can replace flash without having to know how to code it.

jujubefruit

p.s. can i be on the payrolll as a tester?
jujubefruit

Return to Feature Requests