Some suggestions for Mac & iPhone

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Some suggestions for Mac & iPhone

Postby hawkman » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 am

Hi Joe & gang...

I'd like to see the following and I think you are working on it.

1. Safari support
2. iPhone support
3. Able to store other sensitive data like SSN, frequent flyer numbers, etc. I'd like to be able to input this data via the web or local app then have it sync to my iPhone.

Something else that may be useful is some sort of fraud detection. If you think about it, many users have a standard way of browsing. It may be the number of sites they are going to, time of day, from what computer etc.. If you detect irregular activity, and email is sent to the email or file or a text message. Sort of like fraud detection for credit card companies. :o
hawkman

Re: Some suggestions for Mac & iPhone

Postby sameer » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 am

hawkman Wrote:1. Safari support

It's currently being worked on, to make us work faster, add your vote to our list of features in this forum.

hawkman Wrote:2. iPhone support

We'll be ready with a mobile web page this or next week.
If you would like to be one of the first to use and help test it, join our prebuld team at: https://lastpass.com/pbt.php
A native app will take longer, but again you can add your vote to our list of features to help push us a bit..

hawkman Wrote:3. Able to store other sensitive data like SSN, frequent flyer numbers, etc. I'd like to be able to input this data via the web or local app then have it sync to my iPhone.

LastPass already allows you to enter arbitrary notes for each login (all data is locally encrypted).
We're expanding this functionality into "Secure Notes" items that don't have to have a login/url associated with them.
It should be ready next week - again, you can join our prebuild team to see it earlier.

hawkman Wrote:Something else that may be useful is some sort of fraud detection. If you think about it, many users have a standard way of browsing. It may be the number of sites they are going to, time of day, from what computer etc.. If you detect irregular activity, and email is sent to the email or file or a text message. Sort of like fraud detection for credit card companies. :o

This is a good idea, we'll add it to our todo list....but it likely wont be available in the near term.
sameer
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests