On Screen Keyboard

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

On Screen Keyboard

Postby mritchie » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:52 pm

I would like the ability to enter passwords with an onscreen keyboard as opposed to having to type them. I'm also looking forward to the form filling :) Even after a less than optimal original install (I posted in the support forum) I'm loving this so far, thanks very much
mritchie

Re: On Screen Keyboard

Postby JoeSiegrist » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:55 am

For now you can use the website's screen keyboard to login, that passes credentials to your plugin (so you don't have to use the plugin's login...)

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Postby mritchie » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Hah, didn't see that up there! Perfect!
mritchie

Postby ehart » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I am trying to find that feature. Can you tell me where it is exactly? Sorry to be dense....
ehart

Postby JoeSiegrist » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:28 pm

ehart Wrote:I am trying to find that feature. Can you tell me where it is exactly? Sorry to be dense....

Goto lastpass.com, if it says you're logged in, hit logout, you should now see 'Screen Keyboard' in the upper right as an option.

We're talking about making this a built-in feature in the plugins as well -- we were thinking that it's most valuable on the web, but some people use portable IE/Firefox and it might be helpful for them there without having to go to lastpass.com.

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests