Easy

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Easy

Postby Kross » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 pm

The key imho, is easy.

I want to open my browser, navigate to the first page that requires login/pass, and BAM.... Lastpass prompts me for a Master Password. After I enter the Master Password I am auto-logged-in to every site I go to. The login/pass is entered and submitted.

like I said.. Easy. Seems like a no-brainer to me to make it this way.

Specific Features needed:

- Prompt for Master Pass focused in front. No need for clicking, just type it and hit "enter"
- Auto-login

- Kross
Kross

Re: Easy

Postby Kross » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:17 pm

aha.. just realized it will "auto-login" if you select the site from within the plugin (top right icon, sites, PICK SITE). Is there a way to add this bar to my links bar across the top of my browser? This would solve a major hangup for me. Though I don't really understand why there isn't just an option to do this when you visit the site anyways.

- Kross
Kross

Re: Easy

Postby bob » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:14 am

Hi Kross,

Under Tools => Preferences, there is an option to deselect the compact toolbar. This will expand LastPass into its own toolbar row.

(Granted, this doesn't integrate it into the Links Bar, but makes navigating to sites a little easier)

You can also achieve auto-login functionality within https://lastpass.com by clicking on each site name.

Bob
bob

Return to Feature Requests