Fallback to lastpass pocket

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Fallback to lastpass pocket

Postby muellthos » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am

Here is my feature request:
If the website is not reachable, use the data in the pocket application.
Rationale: I'm working as a technical support person. I have to login to dozens of customer devices. To reach these devices I have to use VPN or SSL connections, which prevent the access to the web (with good reason !!!). Without connection to the lastpass website I can't access my stored information, making the service useless for me right now. If the browser could fall back to using the pocket application for Information retrieval, this would help a lot. So I could download the data from the web to the pocket application, when I'm connected to the web. If I have to connect via VPN/SSL connection to the customer, I would start the pocket, and could use the data from there.

Best regards

Thomas
muellthos

Re: Fallback to lastpass pocket

Postby h0pc » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 am

I'm pretty sure the plugin uses the cached data on your computer, so if for some reason you can't get to lastpass.com, you can continue using LP. I suppose you could test it by blocking lastpass.com in your firewall to see what happens.

-E
h0pc

Return to Feature Requests