Place lastpass button in IE8 command bar area

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Place lastpass button in IE8 command bar area

Postby davy49 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 pm

It sure would be nice to be able to place the lastpass button onto the command bar in the Internet Explorer 8 browser. What I would really like to see become available would be to be able to 'add' the lastpass button into the list of 'available' buttons when you click on 'customize', then add & remove commands in IE8.
David :)
davy49

Re: Place lastpass button in IE8 command bar area

Postby this-is-me » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am

I second this request. I keep my internet explorer clean, with no toolbars. No favorites bar, link bar, google toolbar or such. I use lastpass constantly, and would prefer not to have it take up a complete toolbar space for a single button. I know we are asking a lot to ask you to make up for Microsoft's error in judgement since IE7 to prevent toolbars from being moved to another area of the browser. However, if this is technically possible, I would leap at the opportunity to see a lastpass button on the command bar of IE7 and IE8.

BTW, my name is David too :lol:
this-is-me

Postby pjb » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 pm

You may also be interested in this post: http://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4649
pjb

Postby davy49 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:04 am

Hi,
I'm SO glad other users feel the same way I do about the viewing space in a browser...among other reason's, that's why I enjoy using the mozilla firefox browser: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ Try it.....you might like it !! To the developers @ lastpass, please keep up the GREAT work !! I used to use a different password managing system...this is SO much better !!!!
David :D
davy49

Postby davy49 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 am

Hi,
I still love using lastpass, unless I ever get the urge to use the internet explorer browser...then the same problem that everyone else has been having shows up again, which is not being able to move the lastpass button to be on the same line with other buttons. The developers of this software are smart enough to resolve this, I wouldn't think microsoft would make it that difficult to enable them to do so.
David :roll:
davy49

Return to Feature Requests