Many Thanks and Gratitude LastPass Team

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Many Thanks and Gratitude LastPass Team

Postby Kamel » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:55 am

I'm here not to ask something or complain of something else rather I came here specifically to drop a short message of thanks and gratitude to LastPass Team :)
Yesterday as I was going quickly through the security challenge as I do from time to time a specific site (password) was brought to my attention as being a weak password the should be changed :!: ~ I clicked through and arrived at the page to discover that it's one of a service I once subscribed to and had forgotten their name only to be reminded once every year when they take advantage of the auto renewal feature and make their hit and run away with the annual subscription while I only get notified when they had billed me the amount. :( One might say how could that happen ,, It happens when you have more then 400 passwords/sites that you've registered to with at least 300+ active - In any case the reality of things is that they had been doing this thing I just described since 2014 hit and hide the rest for a year :roll: I never got any mail from them or anything.
SECURITY IS IMPORTANT IN PREVENTING POSSIBLE Losses BUT it is more of an Active Tool in PREVENTING LEGAL EMBEZZLEMENT & LAWFUL UNETHICAL Business conduct or FRAUD -

The amount I salvaged or saved yesterday was no less then the price LASTPASS are offering their products bundled with their services within the offering in fact many multiples of that amount yet in a small incident like this LasstPass makes up for many multiples of their fees ..

Thanks LASTPASS TEAM once again first time was in Nov 2018 when I was notified of a possible security breach by tech. support of both MS & Google and advised to change all my passwords .. If it hadn't of been for LastPass it would have been impossible to remember all those sites I had visited once many years before and forgotten all about - and it would've impossible to actually change all of them in less then 48 hours roughly ...
I believe the point I am trying to make is clear as well as the level of satisfaction I have and gratitude towards the people behind all of this great work
Kamel

Return to Feedback