SICK of all the problems with LP

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

SICK of all the problems with LP

Postby mormandy3743 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:58 pm

This year has been horrible with Lastpass and I will not renew. At least a half dozen different times I've been unable to get a code texted to my phone for two factor authentication. Now today, a new problem. Once I get the code and enter it in the Chrome plugin, it just fails to turn the icon red and give me access.

Lastpass keeps charging more, but the service just gets worse and worse. I'm done. I'll be looking for replacements now and I suggest that others do the same. Lastpass should have taken all the money they charged and made their product work correctly. Too bad they were unable to do that. SICK of it.
mormandy3743

Re: SICK of all the problems with LP

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:06 pm

You should probably contact support via the ticketing system for individual assistance.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=342845
jpenny84

Re: SICK of all the problems with LP

Postby cbrillow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:38 am

You should probably contact support via the ticketing system so that they can specifically ignore you while they work on other ways of breaking a once-great software tool... Expect that, and you will be happy.
cbrillow

Return to Feedback