Cannot Login with Firefox Private Tab anymore

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Cannot Login with Firefox Private Tab anymore

Postby jc2645 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:30 pm

Everyone that is experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket to their support, the more of us that submit something, the more likely they will be to address the issue.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass

I did, and now they are asking some questions.

Here are the questions they asked, you might try to head off the questions by answering in the initial contact:

Could you please provide us with more details about the issue? (I gave them the versions of FF, Windows (including build #), and the Extension)
Do you receive any error messages? ​
When did this issue start to occur? ​(Obviously I stated this started with the new version of the extension)
Please try disabling and re-enabling the 2FA and see if the issue still persists. (NOTE: I told them I refused to do this step, this is a BS troubleshooting step, it should work regardless of 2FA or not).
Is the issue solely for Firefox? Please see if the issue occurs on other browsers.
Is/was Firefox ever set as a trusted device? ​
As a last resort, see if reinstalling the extension can solve the issue. ​(this was the very first thing I tried)
Please send us a screenshot or a short video of the issue so we can further assess it. (NOTE: I provided 4 screen shots of each step from clicking on the browser add-on button, through to the spinning circle, screen shots or a video will show them what is happening).
jc2645

Re: Cannot Login with Firefox Private Tab anymore

Postby wkgmile » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:45 am

Confirmed, rolled back to the previous version and it works fine.
wkgmile

Previous

Return to Feedback