How to view OLD (2016-2018) support tickets?

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

How to view OLD (2016-2018) support tickets?

Postby B » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:26 pm

How do we see our OLD support tickets-- or new ones for that matter? Where is the equivalent of My Account (or whatever it was called that showed the open and closed support requests)?
Neither the Support page index nor search even know what a support request or ticket (assuming someone already knows that what LP calls these) exists. Support page search doesn't even recognize the ticket number alone or as: 12345 Ticket
B

Re: How to view OLD (2016-2018) support tickets?

Postby jpenny84 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:22 pm

The old ticket system has been depreciated. Updates user the current one are sent through email.
jpenny84

Postby B » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:06 pm

Thanks for the quick response, penny84.
The old ticket system has been depreciated.

I understand that I can't open new requests or update requests in the OLD system but I would like to review some detailed information that I think was in them. "Deprecated" here being an euphemism for "removed"?

Updates user the current one are sent through email.

Mangled, hence unclear.

The search function on the new support page has been almost useless whenever I try it. As of a couple of months ago, the responses still contained broken links. Even knowing that Lastpass uses "ticket" is useless. Seach also doesn't recognize actual ticket numbers (equivalent of "12345" and "12345 ticket"). To enter a bug you must first try a query that fails (like "report bug"!), then click on the envelope(email?! - no, I didn't really want to open my mail package) icon hidden in the bottom right corner out of the normal eye flow. Generally just a clumsy, frustrating interface. Perhaps the designer "knew too much" (in several senses) and couldn't get out of his own head. At least the confusingly long delay when the search field was about the last thing rendered and I was already scrolling down the page has been fixed.
B

Postby jpenny84 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 am

Not mangled, but a simple autocorrect typo. The intended word was "under." Instructions on contacting support can be found in the support article linked below:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010121
jpenny84

Return to Feedback