Add option to save photos to secure notes & password entries

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Add option to save photos to secure notes & password entries

Postby kapteinkose210 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Please add an option to save a photo into secure notes and password entries.

For example, I recently received paper instructions to log into a corporate internet portal of some kind. I didn’t have enough time to type up the instructions securely into a note, so I thought I might be able to save a photo of it into LastPass secure notes or the basic login entry I’d created for that portal. Unfortunately I couldn’t, which is why I’m asking you to implement it.

Having the option to store a photo (even limited filesize (<1000 kb)) would go a long way to making LastPass the perfect secure personal data storage app. Building Apple’s new scan feature into the LastPass app would make it easy to scan sensitive documents straight into a secure LastPass vault, freeing the original to be destroyed. LastPass could be a great, universal, ethical, secure option for personal data storage from medical records to utilities bills and tax documents and more—but in order to see if your users want to use it that way, it would be helpful to just start by adding a secure photo upload feature and see how people take advantage of it. I will immediately. I would also gladly pay more than the current $3/month to make sure you have the staff and server capacity to make it work and see your business grow.
kapteinkose210

Re: Add option to save photos to secure notes & password ent

Postby jpenny84 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:31 pm

You've been able to attach files, including photos, to secure notes for several years now:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp050001
jpenny84

Return to Feedback