New update Vault totally broken! Form Fills broken!

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

New update Vault totally broken! Form Fills broken!

Postby molitar848 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Well this vault just effed up everything! Notes are now in a custom folder on me and acting as form fills! The form fills I do have no longer work nothing gets filled!

They have definitely NOT TESTED this Vault update and broke LastPass completely!
molitar848

Re: New update Vault totally broken! Form Fills broken!

Postby biker1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:18 pm

Wow, you ain't kidding! Form fills are totally broken and scrambled. Makes me lose faith in Lastpass — WHERE did all that private information GO?

LastPass, we need a fix immediately — and an apology. What the heck?!
biker1

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:23 am

biker1 Wrote:Wow, you ain't kidding! Form fills are totally broken and scrambled. Makes me lose faith in Lastpass — WHERE did all that private information GO?

LastPass, we need a fix immediately — and an apology. What the heck?!

Form fills are not totally broken. They have been simply reorganized into separate categories such as credit cards and addresses. The profiles are accessible in multiple areas. Here are a few of them:

1. LastPass Icon > All Items
2. Field icons when forms are detected.
3. Right click context menu.
4. The vault.
5. Search bars in both the extension and vault.
jpenny84

Postby 7mikep171 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:54 am

Can anyone suggest a good alternative to LastPass - it is now a mess to use and find (if still there) where is my data hidden. Perhaps LastPass is wanting to close and use lost customers as an excuse?
7mikep171

Postby brianbl101256 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Man, I miss access to Form Fills. And the popup for "other" I have no idea where that suggested data comes from, it doesn't match any of the profile lists I'm used to seeing. So, it's not broken? Just "reorganized"??? Geez-louise. I've been trying to find a workaround, or simple access for days now, and I'm about to give up.

Also,
1. the Lastpass >All Items doesn't have a selection for Form Fills
2. Fields icons don't EVER show an option for Form Fills (like the detection is broken or the interface doesn't work for Form Fills).
3. Same with Right click context - NO Form Fills access.
4. search bar. don't get me started. When I pull up form fill data, which I seem to only be able to find by accessing the website, the data seems to be fragmented and doesn't include all the data fills that Form Fills used to possess. I had to create a new form with the credit card data because the CC data got stripped from the form I had reserved for that use. But trying to right-click in a form to select it? - not there.,
brianbl101256

Return to Feedback