Addressing User Concerns on March 2019 UI Update

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Addressing User Concerns on March 2019 UI Update

Postby LPfrmhelp » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:17 am

Despite requests for a roll-back version a long time ago (which I have never received, despite being a Premium User), how about this discussion and these suggestions for form filling

Once, I could simply Rt click and choose an appropriate profile to complete the form. I only had 5 profiles and each of those would fill in practically everything in the form. Over the years, whenever a form field could not be filled, I added it and got to the stage where I very rarely got field failures. Now, however, I have TWELVE (12) profiles, not one of which alone works as well.
I am at the stage of starting over to get back to my five (5)original "all purpose" profiles.

How can I do so easily, e.g. can I merge some?
I notice you introduced a system for creating "Identities". Maybe if the developers created a site with all the likely form-fill fields one can expect, then us users could complete it and save as multi-purpose Identities, e.g. one for a False ID, another a "true" one, another for my Company, another for my self-managed Superfund,and one for Competitions to recreate my original five.

I appreciate the new method is to prevent "sensitive info" is accidently entered. That could be done by having simply, for example, one I call "true minus sensitives"

Alternatively after filling in a form a warning pop-up could appear saying "This form contains sensitive info. Please confirm if you want it submitted"
LPfrmhelp

Postby ReviveQuality » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:37 pm

LPfrmhelp Wrote:Despite requests for a roll-back version a long time ago (which I have never received, despite being a Premium User), how about this discussion and these suggestions for form filling

Once, I could simply Rt click and choose an appropriate profile to complete the form. I only had 5 profiles and each of those would fill in practically everything in the form. Over the years, whenever a form field could not be filled, I added it and got to the stage where I very rarely got field failures. Now, however, I have TWELVE (12) profiles, not one of which alone works as well.
I am at the stage of starting over to get back to my five (5)original "all purpose" profiles.

How can I do so easily, e.g. can I merge some?
I notice you introduced a system for creating "Identities". Maybe if the developers created a site with all the likely form-fill fields one can expect, then us users could complete it and save as multi-purpose Identities, e.g. one for a False ID, another a "true" one, another for my Company, another for my self-managed Superfund,and one for Competitions to recreate my original five.

I appreciate the new method is to prevent "sensitive info" is accidently entered. That could be done by having simply, for example, one I call "true minus sensitives"

Alternatively after filling in a form a warning pop-up could appear saying "This form contains sensitive info. Please confirm if you want it submitted"

I don't agree at all that we should be blocked from using ALL of our profiles on right click.

I'd lot to take a poll of how many users inserted sensitive info by accident due to what was in their profile?

And even if they did, what they couldn't just delete it & then go into the profile & delete it or create a 2nd profile?

We aren't stupid. LP has no right to take a away a feature that we loved for years. Actually as far as I know, for at least a decade.
ReviveQuality

Postby ReviveQuality » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:41 pm

aliasPOP Wrote:My two cents.

Googling "lastpass sucks" led me to this thread. Good job capturing those long tail keywords.
Also the android app is frankly unusable. To fill basic username password forms requires a trip
To the vault. Funny enough the app keeps trying to fill here.

Anyone know of a similar app cross platform android and linux?

Did you find an alternative?

I haven't had the energy or time to look again. I looked initially after they ruined LP, but found nothing at first glance that covers form fills, auto fill, auto login & Android.

I have to find something else before my subscription is up for renewal & I'm forced to pay their expensive price for software that they broke.

Now I'm having HUGE issues with the Android app.

I can't even dial out without LP covering up the dial pad & causing me major issues.
ReviveQuality

Postby markedgar1964153 » Mon May 11, 2020 4:10 am

You guys have broken the build with many security issues.
It keeps logging me out of my vault with U2F key used, saying U2F failed, after it gives me access.
It also says it's my first time in the vault.

It looks like QA and testing have failed you all.
Never get the public to do testing for you with a security product.

LastPASS has reduced it's functionality with its upgrades.

Also allow FIDO keys to be used.
Move with the times, stop just using Yubico as they pay you to do under contract.

People will move away from your company.

Mark Edgar
markedgar1964@gmail.com
markedgar1964153

Postby LPfrmhelp » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:02 am

When I am on a page requiring form filling I do it by right click>choose LastPass from the drop down> mouse over to Other and a list of twenty form fillers appears.
BUT there's one that I often want to use that is not in the list. I can see it in the Vault in Custom items or a folder called "Uncategorised" which is on the big area.

How can get it into the "Other" list please? How can I REMOVE items from that list too (without deleting) from anywhere else?.
LPfrmhelp

Previous

Return to Feedback