Addressing User Concerns on March 2019 UI Update

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Addressing User Concerns on March 2019 UI Update

Postby bryates296 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Because of this update I lost 90 % of my dada. Thank God tech got me the rollback and I can recover what I lost, but I can never use the update. Plus some crazy Korean fonts were put into a custom field so maybe all my info is compromised. No longer a fan and will be dropping LastPass.
bryates296

Postby josh358 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:43 am

Does anyone know how to contact support? I'd like to roll back to the last edition, but the link in this thread didn't work.

Otherwise, I'm having the same problems as everyone else. LastPass should roll everybody back until they fix these issues, otherwise they're going to lose customers in short order.
josh358

Postby naturalbrown » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 pm

How do I get Lastpass to roll back to pre-March 2019 update?

I'm having to look for form fills one by one to get the right one, and there's no ability to add fields any more?

Thanks
naturalbrown

Postby clint146 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:16 pm

We are looking to move to another alternative at this point. This UI is just horrible.

My company is also looking at moving from LastPass as well. It is going to be a pain, but this new UI has literally cost us production. Been using it for 4+ years, oh well.
clint146

Postby jmcgeathy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Add me to the list of people who would like to get on your rollback list. I cannot recommend LastPass to others in its current form and I'm seriously considering taking the time to port a couple hundred passwords to a different system.
jmcgeathy

Postby pandapanda » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:32 am

I gave up and cancelled my subscription, I switched to Bitwarden. Seems to be just a good so far and have the same features, etc. Importing from LP was simple too.
pandapanda

Postby Thorz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:32 pm

I don't know where to start.
I have really tried to give this "new UI" the time every big change needs, but God the thing is just atrocious.
I don't know who had the brilliant idea of changing something that has been working perfectly find for years! The team back these changes should really take a retrospection of the amount of users they have alienated with the UI change.
There are tons of things that have been already reported, some tasks take at least 3 to 4 clicks to complete under the new UI when they only took 2 on the old and trusty one.
The thing that annoys me more is the way you have literally DESTROYED the Secure Notes module. From a tidy and organized module where I could find very fast all my notes under the Secure Notes menu, you decided to inject your idea of organizing MY NOTES into an infinite amount of categories that I DON'T USE and now it is extremely difficult to find my notes because they have been spread out into these categories that are irrelevant for me and my daily use.

I need to be rolled back to the previous Lastpass UI for my Chrome and Internet Explorer (work) uses. And PLEASE DO NOT change the way the information is displayed on the iPhone app. At least there my Secure Notes are still organized the way I need, no the way your brillant "New-UI" team thinks.

Please come back to me on this.

Thank you.
A 10+ years Lastpass user
Thorz

Postby herb967 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:10 pm

I have been paying good money to LastPass for many, many years. Then they come along and kill form fill (the custom form fills) and screw over their users. The only topic that has more views than this one (which is about the disgrace of the March 2019 Update) is the topic about how form fills are broken (15K views). And what does LastPass management do about it? Read the forums and realize they screwed up? Nope, they force everyone to upgrade, like it or not, and kill their product. Way to treat your customers guys, good job.

OK, enough howling at the moon, since clearly they don't care. Off to research other password managers.
herb967

Postby jpenny84 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:33 pm

herb967 Wrote:I have been paying good money to LastPass for many, many years. Then they come along and kill form fill (the custom form fills) and screw over their users. The only topic that has more views than this one (which is about the disgrace of the March 2019 Update) is the topic about how form fills are broken (15K views). And what does LastPass management do about it? Read the forums and realize they screwed up? Nope, they force everyone to upgrade, like it or not, and kill their product. Way to treat your customers guys, good job.

OK, enough howling at the moon, since clearly they don't care. Off to research other password managers.

Form fills and custom form fills have not been killed. They are simply reorganized into items:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... 1338357681
jpenny84

Previous

Return to Feedback