Addressing User Concerns on March 2019 UI Update

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Addressing User Concerns on March 2019 UI Update

Postby kennywg11 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:41 am

SOOOO, after so much immediate critical feedback rom loyal users, such as I, what the H*** are you doing about it ?
I see many requests for a rollback, some discussion fron the company, but where is my solution ?
Thanks, le's acknowledge a stupid tech mistake and fix it !
kennywg11

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:13 am

kennywg11 Wrote:SOOOO, after so much immediate critical feedback rom loyal users, such as I, what the H*** are you doing about it ?
I see many requests for a rollback, some discussion fron the company, but where is my solution ?
Thanks, le's acknowledge a stupid tech mistake and fix it !

Did you read the first post in this thread?
jpenny84

Postby sandispires375 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:10 pm

This is just a mess. How do I roll back? thank you.
sandispires375

Postby eldin664 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:14 am

All posts to this forum have complained about changes made to the latest UI rolled out recently. Like about everyone else posting to this forum topic, I hate the changes made to the UI, not because they are changes, but because of what I considered features that were taken away. In the former interface, a simple click on any entry in the desktop app would give me a VIEW of the record, along with an icon on the right to copy the contents of that field onto the clipboard. I used this feature DAILY, especially for copying a credit card number onto the clipboard, so I could paste it into a form that would not autofill using the browser plugin (Firefox or Safari). This also would quickly show show the CVV code and the expiration date, so those could be filled-in. Now, when the browser plug-in fails to work, I have to open a record in EDIT mode just to gain access to the values it holds, and if I fail to remember to CANCEL rather than SAVE, I run the risk of making an unwanted change to the record. If removing the easing ability to get a credit card number copied to the clipboard was done to improve a perceived security vulnerability, then the update failed miserably because now I, a paying subscriber, run the risk of making an inadvertent change to a record. Please bring back the UI we had learned to love because it actually worked.
eldin664

Postby rosshiGB » Wed May 01, 2019 9:18 pm

How do we roll back to a usable #Lastpass Tell us how thank you
rosshiGB

Postby Thorz » Fri May 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Please I want to be rolled back to the previous version.
I have given the new UI a try for several weeks already and really mislike it.
What kind of QA control was done to this version I have no clue, but I have been a Lastpass user for more than 8 years and this is the first time that you have completely mishandled an update.
I don't know where to start with the problems:
- You have decided to override the organization of my items and have placed everything under what YOU think the users wanted? "All items" for me has always mean fast access to MY OWN categories, not these pseudo categories pulled out don't know from where that you are giving me under that menu now.
- Favorites gone (this is already mentioned in the OP)
- To fill a form is now a mess. I have to scroll a lot until I find the a specific form filling profile that was available on 2 clicks on the previous, nice and organized version of Lastpass.
- All the notes organized in my own categories under "secure notes" was ok, really. All the forms organized in my own categories under "fill forms" was ok, really. If you are going to try to change something do it for improving it, not to completely destroy the functionality of the app.

Thank God you have not modified the mobile version of Lastpass with this mess. It is still organized perfectly.

Thank you
Thorz

Postby richard823 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 am

I want the Fill Form option restored.
I tried filling in with "Payment Cards" but all I can do is Edit. No fill in possible, How do I roll back to the previous version?
richard823

Postby Thorz » Wed May 08, 2019 10:53 am

Well... after several days of replying to this topic nobody has rolled my Lastpass back to the previous version
Thorz

Postby FFlintstone » Wed May 08, 2019 4:54 pm

LastPass Management....
OK, so you figured out you lit off a landmine. Do the right thing and put some info here on how to get your loyal, engaged customers (ie: the forum users) the option to roll back.
You say you have made that provision, but support doesn't seem to know how to get it done.
Come on guys, get in the game.
Is this what we can expect now that you're owned by LogMeIn?
KC
FFlintstone

Postby jpenny84 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Thorz Wrote:Well... after several days of replying to this topic nobody has rolled my Lastpass back to the previous version

FFlintstone Wrote:LastPass Management....
OK, so you figured out you lit off a landmine. Do the right thing and put some info here on how to get your loyal, engaged customers (ie: the forum users) the option to roll back.
You say you have made that provision, but support doesn't seem to know how to get it done.
Come on guys, get in the game.
Is this what we can expect now that you're owned by LogMeIn?
KC

This is primarily a user to user support forum. Maybe try asking the company directly through the ticketing system.
jpenny84

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback