Premium pricing

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Premium pricing

Postby zacheray18 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:31 pm

I'd like to add my support to this. If the price increases again in the next 10 years, I'll export my passwords in text format and discontinue business with LastPass for life.

It's not right to put our security behind a rapidly rising paywall.
zacheray18

Postby jpenny84 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:40 pm

zacheray18 Wrote:I'd like to add my support to this. If the price increases again in the next 10 years, I'll export my passwords in text format and discontinue business with LastPass for life.

What paywall? There's absolutely nothing stopping you from using the free version. The vast majority of LastPass features are available to consumer users at no cost.
jpenny84

Postby zacheray18 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:35 am

jpenny84 Wrote:
zacheray18 Wrote:I'd like to add my support to this. If the price increases again in the next 10 years, I'll export my passwords in text format and discontinue business with LastPass for life.

What paywall? There's absolutely nothing stopping you from using the free version. The vast majority of LastPass features are available to consumer users at no cost.

Before, the Premium feature was what allowed me to use it on my iPhone at all, including autofilling and all that. Has that changed? If I can now use the phone app seamlessly without Premium, I want to reverse the charge for Premium and stick with free (by the way, I was charged twice on two different credit cards.)
zacheray18

Postby jpenny84 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:48 am

zacheray18 Wrote:
Before, the Premium feature was what allowed me to use it on my iPhone at all, including autofilling and all that. Has that changed? If I can now use the phone app seamlessly without Premium, I want to reverse the charge for Premium and stick with free (by the way, I was charged twice on two different credit cards.)

Mobile device access has been free for a little over three years now:

https://blog.lastpass.com/2016/11/get-l ... free.html/

Subscriptions are non-refundable, but you can file a ticket to get the double charge looked at.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010121
jpenny84

Postby ColdestCases » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm

The only reason I bought premium was for the 2 factor authentication. And that feature had me locked out of my account for over 12 hours because lastpass didn't recognize my key, or something, whatever the problem was yesterday. Insult to injury, my bill is triple for that feature. Wish I caught it before being charged because I would have declined it.
ColdestCases

Postby gtabbal440 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:45 am

I've been using LastPass for over seven years. I initially love the program and it worked like a charm. Overtime however, the software began to deteriorate and the price began to escalate like a rocket ship. At the same time I have been a loyal customer and referred many of my friends and family to this subscription-based software and I will look forward to the day (in the near furure!!) when I offficially close my account and move to another platform that has the decency to, at the very least charge their customers what they deserve for the service they are providing.

I don't mean to wish ill for LastPass as I know that the future is very clear: their demise will be a direct result of their own actions and they will get what they deserve....Out of business and long forgotten in a matter of months. Sad, I really loved lastpass for years. Now I feel they've done a 180.
gtabbal440

renewal for 36 USD!

Postby gsuez662 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:05 pm

hi there,
in the next days, I will renewal my premium subscription for one more year.
But, the value is 36 USD!
I paid 24USD, what is going on?
gsuez662

Postby gsuez662 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:09 pm

I have to renew my premium subscription for one more year.
But, the value is 36 USD!
I paid 24USD, what is going on?
maybe switching to another application would be the best, I hope not.
gsuez662

Postby haroldflood143 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:31 am

I am quiting premium on lastpass and looking for a new alternative, 12US was fine, 24US was expensive but OK, 36US is too expensive.
haroldflood143

Previous

Return to Feedback