Premium pricing

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Premium pricing

Postby ReviveQuality » Thu May 23, 2019 10:30 am

mcadwell554 Wrote:I found a password manager very comparable to LastPass for a lot less money. I've used LastPass for 5 years but this will be my last since they've mucked up how things worked multiple times and have raised their prices, gouging their customers. I'm jumping ship LastPass. I warned you after the last update I would be doing it. I found another product that is superior to yours. Goodbye!

You aren't going to tell us what it is???
ReviveQuality

Postby mcadwell554 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:29 pm

I'm also going to Bitwarden. It's similar to how LP used to be years ago. And $10 is affordable. $40 is just plain outrageous!
mcadwell554

Postby ReviveQuality » Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 pm

mcadwell554 Wrote:I'm also going to Bitwarden. It's similar to how LP used to be years ago. And $10 is affordable. $40 is just plain outrageous!

Ok, I already tested it out & while it's great as far as the coding goes, it does NOT auto fill forms & the forms are listed as one big mess.

If you don't use the forms like I do, that won't matter to you.

HTH
ReviveQuality

Postby netbadger » Thu May 30, 2019 11:00 pm

I have been a premium user for almost a decade. Today I turned off auto-renew. I've gotten lots of family members and clients to use it. Doubling the price last year and tripling it for next year, is just unbridled greed. It is a real shame that the powers that be here, are ruining a good product. You can be sure that Premium Members will be leaving like rats from a sinking ship.

Will the last one out, please turn off the lights? :x
netbadger

Postby ReviveQuality » Fri May 31, 2019 1:25 am

netbadger Wrote:I have been a premium user for almost a decade. Today I turned off auto-renew. I've gotten lots of family members and clients to use it. Doubling the price last year and tripling it for next year, is just unbridled greed. It is a real shame that the powers that be here, are ruining a good product. You can be sure that Premium Members will be leaving like rats from a sinking ship.

Will the last one out, please turn off the lights? :x

LOL

And yes it is greed.

LMK which one you are switching too. I still haven't found one that meets all of my needs including being able to export my forms as I have TONS.

Have a good one.
ReviveQuality

Postby netbadger » Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am

Like you, I have not decided on a replacement yet. My premium subscription lasts until mid July, so I have a little time yet. It would be interesting to start a new thread on the subject of a replacement. I wonder if LastPass would let it exist.
netbadger

Postby ReviveQuality » Fri May 31, 2019 8:26 pm

netbadger Wrote:Like you, I have not decided on a replacement yet. My premium subscription lasts until mid July, so I have a little time yet. It would be interesting to start a new thread on the subject of a replacement. I wonder if LastPass would let it exist.

I don't think they care or even notice. People have been talking about leaving & mentioning replacements for weeks now.

I missed my expiry date already in May : (

I've already crossed BitWarden & 1Password off my list.

Keep me posted : )
ReviveQuality

Postby netbadger » Fri May 31, 2019 9:22 pm

I've already crossed BitWarden & 1Password off my list.

Do you have the time to tell us where they fell short?
Inquiring mins want to know.
netbadger

Postby thomasdahl771 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:23 pm

Support... There is no support anymore
thomasdahl771

Postby shane214 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:39 am

I agree 100% here, i have used this for three years and its now tripled the price, i will now remove auto renew and look for an alternative next time unfortunately. Lastpass you have priced yourself out of my market.
shane214

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback