Form fill

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Form fill

Postby carlossuss » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:25 pm

Is Form Fill going to be fixed or are we stuck with this awful new interface? It was so simple and convenient before but now is such a pain to use I find it simpler to keep a text file handy with the details to copy and paste. Unfortunately not a secure solution but it works.
carlossuss

Postby PinkCheeks » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:09 pm

signed up just to let whoever is responsible for getting rid of the "form fill" option know that i hope their parents die in a fire on christmas!
seriously, someone came up with that stupid idea.... and someone else gave it the okay??? how is this possible???
what further chaps my ass is that it was a FORCED update!

10 pages of angry users and lastpass hasn't addressed this yet?! who is the mindless pos in charge over there?
PinkCheeks

Postby cbrillow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 am

Well, they finally got to me. I've avoided "updating": lo these many months after accidentally letting one of my machines accept the recent version back in the spring, seeing the 'nice surprises' LP had in store for us in the future. So I've been blithely right-clicking and filling forms all this time. This morning, all that changed on my #1 computer. I didn't want this new version and I would not have accepted it, give the choice.

It's bad enough that the "Fill Forms" choice is gone from the context menu. What's worse is I can't find hide-nor-hair of the stored information about my cards, anywhere. Now, that's convenient! Probably 'secure', too.

Thanks.
cbrillow

Postby ronaldbernier865 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:50 am

PinkCheeks Wrote:signed up just to let whoever is responsible for getting rid of the "form fill" option know that i hope their parents die in a fire on christmas!
seriously, someone came up with that stupid idea.... and someone else gave it the okay??? how is this possible???
what further chaps my ass is that it was a FORCED update!

10 pages of angry users and lastpass hasn't addressed this yet?! who is the mindless pos in charge over there?

Don't hold your breath expecting a response from Lastpass management regarding this debacle. Lastpass is too busy with their new campaign catering to Business clients. They have no time to think about the personal users who were the ones that helped put Lastpass on the map. Once LogMeIn purchased Lastpass, they implemented a whole new game plan that did not include appreciable improvements to the personal accounts. Personally, I believe that the March 29th release debacle was totally planned. Unfortunately, their one "non-employee" forum moderator keeps tripping over himself to defend this travesty.
ronaldbernier865

Previous

Return to Feedback