Form fill

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Form fill

Postby ira » Fri May 03, 2019 11:20 pm

I installed Bitwarden and it seems to be a pretty good alternative also, so far it's not failed at anything I've asked of it.

Ira
ira

Postby MattNYC » Fri May 10, 2019 10:40 pm

You've made this feature useless. I can't see the formfills I had on screens in Windows. On one of mine, with account numbers, I suddenly had names in my PIN fields--and the history did not show any changes. I had to open my frigging physical vault to find the PIN I needed. Not cool.
MattNYC

Postby nathanak » Sat May 11, 2019 11:30 pm

Agree--They essentially broke most of the core usability of LastPass with the latest update. I can't recommend it anymore and I've been using it for many, many years. So frustrating!
nathanak

Postby gewdtimes » Sun May 12, 2019 3:13 am

I've been a user close to 10 years. Very disappointed Laspass is not listening to their users. I've tried to live with the updates but the app no longer functions the way it used to. I can no longer recommend this product. I'm thankful for the Bitwarden recommendations. It works better than expected.
gewdtimes

Postby davidpbj170 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Lastpass used to work well but with this latest BS, I'm going to check out Bitwarden, as well as ensure that my LP subscription doesn't auto-renew.
davidpbj170

Postby ReviveQuality » Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

gewdtimes Wrote:I've been a user close to 10 years. Very disappointed Laspass is not listening to their users. I've tried to live with the updates but the app no longer functions the way it used to. I can no longer recommend this product. I'm thankful for the Bitwarden recommendations. It works better than expected.

While BitWarden's code is clearly very well done, they do NOT have auto fill form fills & even when searching for the form fill entry it's a mess.

Plus whoever I spoke to ignored my list of questions, only focused on one thing, I mentioned it & he STILL ignored me & didn't seem to care that I wasn't going to use the software LOL

I'm going to be checking out 1Password. So far their customer service or sales is top notch, so that's a good thing.
ReviveQuality

Form fill disaster

Postby pwabrahams » Tue May 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Not only is form fill gone, but I can't find any way to achieve the same functionality. When I go to a website and it asks for credit card information, how can I get LastPass to supply it? That stupid 26-second video shows an icon in the card number field that simply isn't there.
pwabrahams

Re: Form fill disaster

Postby ReviveQuality » Fri May 31, 2019 1:27 am

pwabrahams Wrote:Not only is form fill gone, but I can't find any way to achieve the same functionality. When I go to a website and it asks for credit card information, how can I get LastPass to supply it? That stupid 26-second video shows an icon in the card number field that simply isn't there.

They ruined the entire piece of software, & many of us are leaving.
ReviveQuality

Postby christo017239 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:45 am

It is possible to fill forms, but the option is well hidden, the menu is ridiculously long, hopelessly ordered in a useless order, and ultimately much worse than before. Before, I had just two sets of data to fill for forms: the main one with all my data, and one just with a second credit card. So simple, so quick to use. I could fill the main one and then the second card if I wanted to use that card instead--with just a couple of clicks. It knew which fields to replace and how not to erase any previously filled in fields.

Not anymore.

I think they are doing what Microsoft is doing with Skype--managing to "improve" it by making it less and less useful with each change.
christo017239

Postby nera99 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:26 pm

I thought that I am one who does not understand where form fill option disappeared. I think that somebody bought this company and does not care about customers now. Just food for thought: they know all information about us. I guess that the old method to write down everything will be thousands times better.
nera99

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback