Form fill

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Form fill

Postby cbrillow » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 am

s16 Wrote:I<snip> So if you are not getting the right click form fill menu, try uninstalling and reinstalling the extension, that brought it back for me.

Helpful advice, maybe, for those who have already been bitten. But I think the safest thing to do is PUT OFF "UPGRADING" AS LONG AS YOU CAN IF YOU LIKE THE WAY LP WORKED BEFORE THEY "IMPROVED" IT AGAIN!
cbrillow

Postby evr99 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Lastpass used to be working fine and easy to fill up passwords and forms. Why they messed up a good product with the latest update and we can not fill up forms? Why they transformed something that was easy to a confused complicated process? It is about time to abandon Lastpass. It is messed up.
evr99

Postby lostpass » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 am

What a terrible update from LastPass!!! If removing Form Fill was actually a premeditated design decision, they should replace the morons who thought it was a good idea. If it's just a bug, shame on them for not testing the update more thoroughly before pushing it out to millions of users. I've been evangelizing LastPass to so many people lately, but if the Form Fill fiasco isn't fixed very soon, I'm not sticking around to see what other stupid things they do to ruin what has been a fantastic product.
lostpass

Postby deepgreen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:25 am

this is an absolute disaster and has rendered lastpass virtually worthless
please can we have a DETAILED MANAGEMENT RESPONSE
and a CLEAR PLAN about how it can be restored to usable/valuable software and not the near junk that it now is....
I despair.....
where was the beta testing?

where is the contrition?
where is the customer engagement?
deepgreen

Postby deepgreen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:25 am

this is an absolute disaster and has rendered lastpass virtually worthless
please can we have a DETAILED MANAGEMENT RESPONSE
and a CLEAR PLAN about how it can be restored to usable/valuable software and not the near junk that it now is....
I despair.....
where was the beta testing?

where is the contrition?
where is the customer engagement?
deepgreen

Postby kitsadgrove282 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 am

I need form fill. Bring it back or I move. It's that simple.
kitsadgrove282

Postby deepgreen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:51 pm

i have switched to bitwarden which works as I require
switching took only 5 minutes!
deepgreen

Postby nkatsikanis682 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:11 am

In all of my years as a developer, never have I seen a web product, so wonderfully ruined.
nkatsikanis682

form fill

Postby bobjarvis516 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 am

Last Pass needs to go back to the old version. The new one is cumbersome, confusing, and form fill does not work.
bobjarvis516

Postby stonedauwg173 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:50 pm

On Chrome for mac the form fill option is gone, BUT data is there IF you type. not too bad. less convenient and terrible UI, but ok. The back breaker is iOS. There, they have removed that pane completely from the extension pop up menu thereby making it impossible to use the Share > LastPass extension to fill a web page with CC info. I too am waiting a month for a fix, then leaving after 10 yrs of using it if they dont fix this. Unbelievable step backwards for the product
stonedauwg173

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback