Form fill

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Form fill

Postby gregglass » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:23 pm

jpenny84, you're really not being very helpful. We've seen the video, it doesn't help.
gregglass

Postby meeples » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:10 am

Agreed. Form fills are not gone. Ok. They are buggy and don't work half the time, however. It's a major regression in usability.
meeples

Postby Arrenness » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:35 am

This version is a nightmare. Form Fill functionality has been severely curtailed - (1) Cannot edit existing Field Names (2) Cannot Add Custom Fields.

FormFill information seems to be incomplete. If it is not Fixed (can we back-track to the previous version ?), then many years of being a LastPass user will have to end.
Arrenness

Postby david2020 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:13 am

What a terrible update, I don't seem to be able to fill in forms any more and all my personal and banking and other data has been split into different categories. Is it possible to roll-back this update which if not corrected very soon is going to lose LastPass me and many other customers
david2020

Postby nmac » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 am

So you can presumably still access form fills by going to: All Items>Addresses>None

However, this is a super huge Pain in the @$$, and i have no idea why they removed it from the main list.
nmac

Postby FFlintstone » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Totally agree... what used to be a quick and useful tool is not a long, un-intuitive list of choices I dont need to make.
LP, either go back to the simpler UI or you will lose customers! Including me!
FFlintstone

Postby gregglass » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Mind boggling decision. It's almost as if they're not using their own product...how could they possibly think this is an improvement?
gregglass

Postby paris1000 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:05 pm

+1
meeples described the problem well.

However there are [bugs] ... Simply goto Amazon.com -> Account -> Add payment method. Click on credit card field. Oh look... there is no little Lastpass icon next to the field. So yes you absolutely 100% have to go and copy and paste it in via digging in the laspass extension menus.

Basically there is no form-filling fall back if it doesn't understand that it's a credit card or address field. Your only option is to manually cut and paste.

I used to just right-click and select the login info or credit card form fill info from the context-sensitive LP submenu, but even THAT'S not available with the new LP update.
paris1000

Postby s16 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:09 pm

I've been using (and paying) for LP since it first came out, and this update is a disaster. The form fills (which is a huge part of my SP use) are hopelessly broken. If LP does not think it is a fillable field, there is no icon to click to bring up the form fills and you cannot autofill. Even if I go through all the extra clicks to find it in the extension menu, it will not fill, just let me copy the username or security code, and require it doing it twice (and it does not even do the dates and/or name on CC). This really neuters LP.

And yes, I have viewed the video, multiple times. The one that shows when it works, and is totally unhelpful when it does not.
s16

Postby Feets » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Hey, Lastpass!

You people are F***ING WITH MY LIVELIHOOD HERE!!! I NEED FORM FILLS *****NOW*****AND THIS LATEST UPDATE KILLED THEM. Either give us an option to revert to an older version or BRING BACK FORM FILLS THE WAY THEY WERE.
I am LITERALLY UNABLE TO DO MY JOB. Thanks for the lost revenue, you rat bastards.
Feets

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback