What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.
Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn
It seems the default was change for saving password changes.
Current Bad Scenario:
- Visit a website to change my password
- I fill in my password change credentials
- The password I would like to change to is not a valid password and the page refreshes to tell me the password change did not work
- Last pass notifies me that it changed my password in LastPass (I never want it do assume my password changed and change it on its own behalf)
- There is a button to undo the change but it does not work (I'm in PopOS on Chromium)
- I now lost my password and there was nothing I could do about it because LastPass took over
Is it possible for me to stop LastPass from ever rewriting my passwords on its own?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:48 pm
Return to Feedback
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests