Recent update killed more than 20 cards in AutoFill Menu

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Recent update killed more than 20 cards in AutoFill Menu

Postby enuratique » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi, I think a recent update to the Chrome extension changed how many cards are displayed in the context menu if you right click on a credit card number textbox and choose AutoFill. Previous builds showed all my cards in a huge list, that sometimes would overflow into a scrollable menu. It would appear that this has been changed to only show the top 20 cards (alphabetically).

Am I taking crazy pills, or was this a conscious decision? This sort of change makes no sense to me as the previous implementation was working just fine for me, but now I have to click on the icon in the toolbar, choose autofill, find the card I want to autofill and pray to god your JavaScript can identify the correct field to autofill. At least by right clicking I was signaling to the extension what field to autofill.
enuratique

Re: Recent update killed more than 20 cards in AutoFill Menu

Postby comicsans » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:24 am

Similar situation here. Seems to have deleted all of my previous autofills. If I have to re-fill all of my auto-fills again, I might as well find some other solution that won't lose them in the future.....

Some of the decisions that Lastpass has made in the last year or so is making me consider other options......
comicsans

Postby iamnico » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:25 pm

100% this.
Was this a migration error, or did the team @LastPass decided to dump all current form fill data.

Any response from LP would be appreciated here.
iamnico

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:59 pm

iamnico Wrote:100% this.
Was this a migration error, or did the team @LastPass decided to dump all current form fill data.

Any response from LP would be appreciated here.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=316985&start=30#p1061705

Logging out of your extension and signing back in should resolve the issue.
jpenny84

Return to Feedback