Last Pass for Teams

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Last Pass for Teams

Postby fred513 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:32 pm

I've had a paid personal subscription to LastPass for years and have found it to be reliable and simple to use.

The same will not hold true for Last Pass Teams. I'm attempting to install a trial at work with 2 other users. Every step has been a challenge. I can detail the issues, but the major discouragement is that apparently LogMeIn doesn't care to actively support the site. There is no chat function, there are no support phone numbers, and the email support is at least 24 hours to get a response. I can't believe that a company that is constantly advertising its ability to bring groups together in a professional manner has such incredibly poor support for one of its most popular apps. Very disappointed.
fred513

Re: Last Pass for Teams

Postby Rich4422 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:39 am

There's an extensive user manual available here: https://teams.lastpass.com/

Only LastPass Enterprise offers dedicated customer support. You simply must take into account they they can't afford to offer dedicated customer support to every team. It's industry standard to offer this kind of support for extra charge (my mail provider charges 199 usd per user for support). Expecting support phone numbers for $2.42 per month is unrealistic, sorry.
Rich4422

Postby fred513 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 am

Very funny. LastPass has established a corporate plan that they've priced so low they can't support it. Not even chat, which most subscription companies now offer. Who would entrust such a system that is so carefree about its responsibilities to clients entrusting passwords to them? And if they offer support of $1.99 per user as you say, they sure keep it a secret. Time to find another service.
fred513

Postby Rich4422 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 am

But they do support it, what you are talking about? They offer ticket support here https://lastpass.com/supportticket.php?lpnorefresh=1. Just choose LastPass Teams and they'll get to you.

But good luck with finding replacement, because no competition offers dedicated customer support for Teams, not even beloved 1Password and Dashlane.
Rich4422

Return to Feedback