LastPass font size is too TINY

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

LastPass font size is too TINY

Postby Oakland Joe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi LastPass,
I recently noticed that my Chrome extension has made all of the type smaller inside the menu. What gives? Changing the zoom level in chrome doesn't affect the menu. I normally use chrome set to "Actual Size" (i.e., NO ZOOM). Almost all web sites look fine that way. Stop messing around with the UI - the tiny font size makes me have to put on my reading glasses, which I normally don't need for reading on my computer. If your designers think it's more fashionable to make everything tiny, please put in a preference so people can adjust the size. As it is now, you are excluding people with less than perfect vision. Bad job.
Oakland Joe

Re: LastPass font size is too TINY

Postby man783 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 pm

This is a bizarre, frustrating quirk (I mean feature) that I recently found a solution to.

Click on the Lastpass extension > then Open my Vault
OR
Go to a website, click "Show Matching Sites" > select the item > Edit

In the My Vault window or the Edit window scroll in/out to change font size. When you close the tab you will stay zoomed in/out to that same level until you change it again.

tl;dr While zooming in/out in any other tab in chrome has no effect on Lastpass, zooming in/out in a Lastpass tab changes the font size.
man783

Re: LastPass font size is too TINY

Postby juanelcano » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:17 am

This worked, thanks. Had been months with the tiny font because didn´t want to waste more time trying to fix it, until now.
juanelcano

Return to Feedback