Please enlarge the dropdown window for the Firefox add-on

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Please enlarge the dropdown window for the Firefox add-on

Postby musicollector » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Could you please make the pop-up window in Firefox so that one can see more items? Once you click on the icon, then Sites, the resulting window is very short.

Unfortunately, there is no way of attaching a screen shot.
musicollector

Re: Please enlarge the dropdown window for the Firefox add-o

Postby anon2780 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Stumbled on the following workaround:
    right-click on "Name" in the header area for the dropdown window
    select "Inspect Element" from the resulting pop-up menu
    dismiss the resulting frame by clicking on the X in its upper right-hand corner
This enlarged the dropdown window for me in Chrome and Firefox on Linux, Windows, and OSX.
anon2780

Postby musicollector » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 pm

I cannot see anything called "Name" for the drop down window. Can you please elaborate with some screen shots, possibly? Using the add-on (red square with three white dots) in Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit). TIA.
musicollector

Postby anon2780 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Sorry, I don't see a way of attaching a screen shot.

I used "Name" to identify the place to click, but it's only displayed if you're inspecting your vault, I guess -- my bad. Just right-clicking anywhere in the dropdown window works for me.

BTW -- I'm using Firefox 56.0 with the 4.1.67 add-on and Chrome 58.0 on Lubuntu 16.04, Windows 10, and MacOS Sierra 10.12.5, all 64-bit (though not every combination)
anon2780

Postby musicollector » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Thanks for the response and the willingness to help, anon2780.I did what you said, but no luck. "Inspect Element" did not produce any frames when I right-clicked the drop-down window, but it did produce a frame at the bottom of the page in the vault. I did what you said there, but still unable to resize the drop-down window.
musicollector

Postby Freedom8 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:28 am

Does anybody have a solution? I tried to follow the instructions but no luck untill now.
In a ticket response LP notified me that they would not put any effort anymore in the old V3 UI.
Freedom8

Return to Feedback