Can we get problems solved, questions answered?

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Can we get problems solved, questions answered?

Postby mojave » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 pm

I love LastPass and for the most part it works pretty well.

But I'm really disappointed that issues that are being raised (bugs or just general functionality) are not being solved. Also, questions are not being answered, especially in the General Support section. I see so many questions with 0 replies. Why don't LastPass staff reply? Even if they don't know a solution or have an answer, they could as least reply that they don't.

A lot of people put faith in LastPass and we all want it to be better and stronger. I think more involvement from LastPass staff would help make it seem that LP is being improved. Right now, I don't know that it is.
mojave

Re: Can we get problems solved, questions answered?

Postby ricardo281 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:25 pm

I agree, it's becoming increasingly frustrating that after several extension updates some serious usability bugs have not been addressed and useful new features are not being added. I'm hoping it's because they're too busy getting a webextension version for firefox finished and then things will improve but the lack of communication in the forum means we don't know what to expect. I don't mind paying more as Lastpass has become so integral to my life and I haven't found a viable alternative yet. But the combination of higher price and lowering quality is hard to swallow.

For now, since there is zero indication that anyone at lastpass is reading these forums my only suggestion is to report all bugs problems through the support ticket system, especially if you're a premium user in which case they have to respond quickly. Maybe if they get enough official problem reports they will choose to act. I think feature requests also have to go through the support ticket system so they at least get read by someone. I don't think this approach is in anyone's best interest but unless LastPass decides to actually provide feedback in the forums it seems like the only viable way to get heard. A better forum system in which you could follow bug and feature request progress would be useful too.
ricardo281

Re: Can we get problems solved, questions answered?

Postby gerald852 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 am

I have noticed over the passed 6 months that the wall between us and LP staff has gotten taller and thicker.

We have to use these forums to get a problems solved or a simple questioned answered, and not by LP people, but the users of LP.

I will not PAY for this cold service. I will go back to what I used before, not as convenient, but much safer.

I will stop suggesting LP to friends and family.
gerald852

Return to Feedback