Generated passwords lost

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Generated passwords lost

Postby Adenhaan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Plus anotherone expiriencing that since last updates a few weeks ago it pretty much is darn impossible to add new sites and have lastpass generate and store password for it.

Was a happy customer for years :cry:

If a real support person is interested in seeing what i experience, id be more than happy to show in skype/webex/gotomeeting what your product does for your customers!
Adenhaan

Postby ampleamplitude » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:36 am

This is horrific. Very bad bug, why lose the password you generate. How is that possible. You must keep it somewhere and toss it because it has a missing login name associated with it or something?

What the heck fix this, I'm paying for this product to literally never do this.
ampleamplitude

Postby thetestosteronewars246 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:17 pm

What does it take to get an answer on this??

HOLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WHAT THE ARE YOU BUMSNIFFING PRIMATES DOING WITH YOUR TIME?????

GENERATING SECURE PASSWARDS, AND THEN SAVING THEM FOR EASY RETRIEVAL IS LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON YOU EXIST. YET APPARENTLY YOU ARE FRUSTRATINGLY BAD AT IT. WHY IS THERE LIKE 7 YEARS OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS SAME THING. AGAIN, THE CORE FEATURE OF THE BUSINESS YOU CLAIM TO BE IN.

WHY HAS THIS GOTTEN WORSE? INSTEAD OF GENERATED PASSWORDS BEING SAVED TO LIBRARY, AS IT ONCE DID AND WAS ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT, THEY NOW GO . . . NOWHERE? DISAPPEAR LIKE A FART IN THE WIND.

OH NO, WAIT I CAN KINDA ACCESS THEM BY PRESSING THE DOWN ARROW ON THE GENERATE PASSWORD SCREEN AND THEN YOU'LL BE GIVEN A LIST OF THE MOST RECENTLY GENERATED NONSENSE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION OF WHAT THEY WERE GENERATED FOR.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE .

/endrant
thetestosteronewars246

Postby Iceymanz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:19 pm

I have to agree here. Why are the manually generated passwords vanishing? Half the time I have to work around the buggy lastpass UI and manually generate passwords - lastpass goes onto lose that password?! This is the very opposite of desired behavior.
Iceymanz

Postby urosino515 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:53 pm

1. I generate a new login
2. I use Lastpass password generator
3. I get automatically logged in
4. Lastpass doesn't ask me to save the password
5. Next time I visit the website I have ZERO idea what my password is, so I need to reset my password by email (if I got it right)

6. Why is this bug not fixed?
7. This should be on your priority list
8. It's one of your CORE/MAIN features
urosino515

Postby andy0632 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm

They got their millions, the software can die for all they care.
andy0632

Previous

Return to Feedback