tags in addition to folders

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

tags in addition to folders

Postby seimonmae911 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:11 am

would be great if each site can be organized using tags in addition to folders. and of course, in addition to folders, would like to be able to have the vault sorted by tags.
seimonmae911

Re: tags in addition to folders

Postby cadmiumgrundy13 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:26 pm

+1 I agree.
In addition to tags, I suggest the ability to save searches so that one can quickly pull up a list of sites that are filed (appropriately) in separate folders. For example, all my credit card sites are in the Financial folder. All my utilities (cable tv, internet, electricity, gas, water) are in the Utilities folder. My landlord's site is in the services folder. They're all bills I have to pay every month. Yes, every month I can search for #bill to get one list that includes all of them, but it's a manual method, and to set it up I had to click edit for each such site, add #bill to the Note field, click save. Multiple times. If we had tags, I could've just displayed every site (folders all expanded, no search at work), multiselected all those sites, and them applied the custom tag "bill" to all of them in one step. Perhaps I'd want to search for bills plus another criterion from time to time; if I could configure that search one time and then save it, I'd avoid having to manually configure the search each time.
cadmiumgrundy13

Postby pdxkid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:38 am

Agree 1000%--I've been looking for this exact solution. The ability to attach a "Monthly" or "Payables" tag to bill-associated URLs filed under various folders would be extremely helpful.

This feature has been requested for years now.

How about it LASTPASS?
pdxkid

Postby solaris » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:15 pm

+1 I've noticed a few threads requesting this feature and I definitely would get a lot of use out of tagging. Please implement this feature :)
solaris

Return to Feedback