Another portable use of Lastpass

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Another portable use of Lastpass

Postby KeithS » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:47 am

I don't really understand how Lastpass Pocket works, but when logging into a public computer I use portable apps on my USB drive. Since I use portable Firefox (from portableapps.com), I simply installed the Lastpass addon into my portable Firefox and it works like a charm! I have full access to my logins and passwords, and I leave nothing behind on the public computer.
LastPass is the passwoord manager I've been looking for. Thanks for providing it!
Keith
KeithS

Re: Another portable use of Lastpass

Postby JoeSiegrist » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:42 am

KeithS Wrote:I don't really understand how Lastpass Pocket works, but when logging into a public computer I use portable apps on my USB drive. Since I use portable Firefox (from portableapps.com), I simply installed the Lastpass addon into my portable Firefox and it works like a charm! I have full access to my logins and passwords, and I leave nothing behind on the public computer.
LastPass is the passwoord manager I've been looking for. Thanks for providing it!

Glad to hear it -- there's people without internet access when they use their USB drive so that's the point of Pocket -- you download your data and keep it on your USB device so that if reaching the internet isn't an option you can still see your secure notes, look up your bank pin, etc.

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feedback