Xmarks does not work on new Firefox Quantum

Xmarks support forums

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Xmarks does not work on new Firefox Quantum

Postby iliast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:22 am

Xmarks does not work on new Firefox Quantum v57.0.2 64bit.
I removed it and tried to re-install it.
Firefox says that Xmarks is not compatible to the new version, so I cannot install it again.
When there will be an update, to turn Xmarks compatible with the new Firefox Quantum 64bit?
Thank you.
iliast

Re: Xmarks does not work on new Firefox Quantum

Postby howard754 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:23 am

I haven't been able to figure out how to get my Firefox 57 for MacOS's synchronize to work. I'm a LastPass premium member, but want XMarks to work for all of my browsers.
howard754

Postby nin763 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:33 am

It does work. I have Firefox Quantum and Xmarks is synchrosing correctly
nin763

Postby blue453 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:11 pm

I can confirm xmarks is working with firefox quantum 58 with the latest December version of xmarks. I can change something in firefox, sync xmarks and it is completed and visible at My Xmarks and in chrome. I don't know how the chrome and firefox sync works I changed something in firefox and synced and went to chrome and it was done. I tried again but didn't take effect still testing as I don't know the exact process of order for it to take effect from one browser to the other.

Update: I had gotten all of my addons installed in firefox and was setting them up and just received a sync error with xmarks. To avoid destruction of my bookmarks I will retreat back to chrome until a fix is long lasting.
blue453

Postby NaveedLP » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:22 am

iliast Wrote:Xmarks does not work on new Firefox Quantum v57.0.2 64bit.
I removed it and tried to re-install it.
Firefox says that Xmarks is not compatible to the new version, so I cannot install it again.
When there will be an update, to turn Xmarks compatible with the new Firefox Quantum 64bit?
Thank you.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... arks-sync/
NaveedLP

Postby Lis3347 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:56 am

They removed the version that was supposed to be compatible with Quantum. Hope they are recoding it to make it work as well as it's chrome counterpart. The reviews on the Xmarks Firefox addon page is almost universally negative since Quantum was released.
Lis3347

Return to Xmarks