Xmarks merge bookmarks of my two profiles...

Xmarks support forums

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Xmarks merge bookmarks of my two profiles...

Postby ratm54 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 am

Today Xmarks merge bookmarks of my two profiles on Firefox 58b9. Since the migration on FF 57 xmarks doesn't works and is not reliable. It's a complete disaster ...
ratm54

Re: Xmarks merge bookmarks of my two profiles...

Postby matthelm » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Yeah, did the same thing to me, luckily, I had a backup.

From what I can tell, the profile function is completely broken. What's really weird about that, is code wise, profiles have NOTHING to do with the browser, but is 100% on the server end.
matthelm

Postby tutusia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:26 am

I have the same problem and as I am a premium user have decided to address support service on this matter. Here that they have answered: Please try to repair your bookmarks, and then syncing it again following the steps here: https://helpdesk.xmarks.com/bookmark-ma ... mark-sync/.
tutusia

Postby ratm54 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 am

Thanks for the response.

Personally, i have follow a simple step. Considering Xmarks doesn't works on FF 57 and considering Xmarks company doesn't give a shit about us (no response), i have definitively delete Xmarks on my computer and advise all the people for who i manage comptuer to do the same thing.
ratm54

Postby tutusia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:53 am

So that has been expected:

On May 1, 2018, we will be shutting down Xmarks. After this date, your bookmarks should remain available in any previously accessed browser, but they will no longer sync and your account will be deactivated. You will also automatically receive a pro-rated refund of any balance remaining on your account.
tutusia

Return to Xmarks