XMarks sync broken on Chrome canary channel

Xmarks support forums

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

XMarks sync broken on Chrome canary channel

Postby MrKatanga » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm not sure if this is something more relevant to Chrome or XMarks but I am running the latest Chrome canary build and cannot successfully get XMarks to sync.

The XMarks extension installs fine. The problem is the XMarks login pop-up. If I go to the XMarks website I can log in fine but when I get the login pop-up when XMarks attempts to sync, I keep getting an error saying my username or password is incorrect. I have re-checked it five times, each time making sure my username and password were entered correctly, but the XMarks extension keeps rejecting them. The same credentials work fine on the website.

I don't need an immediate fix, nor is this something that significantly hampers me. I am really just attempting to report a bug with the newer Chrome canary build in an effort to be helpful. This is probably known but I did not see anything regarding the bug when I searched the forum.

If there is a better, or more appropriate way to submit bug reports please let me know and I will delete this post.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help or took the time to read this!
MrKatanga

Return to Xmarks