If one does not receive a response to a ticket # what then?

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Cannot add specific user to LastPass Enterprise Manually

Postby dhw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:08 am

Created ticket # 11823893 on Wednesday at 3;28AM and have received no response as of now.

Anyway I am bringing the issue to this forum in case someone might know what to do.

Usually when I create a new user an invite is sent and the user appears in the list of users and the # of invited users is zero.

In this case I add this specific user and the user does no appear in the list of users.

The Invited Users is 1 and the user is listed with "invalid date".

The users receives an invite without the auto-generated password. So they cannot login.

I can delete the rescind the invite but re-issuing the invite repeats the same self defeating process.

Is there a workaround or a way to fix this?

Thank you
dhw

If one does not receive a response to a ticket # what then?

Postby dhw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:24 am

Your LastPass support request has been received - ticket number - 11823893. As of Friday morning no response. Operationally one of our users has not been able to log into his computer. We are in a regulated environment and are not allowed to communicate login/password information except via LastPass.

Usually I get a response the next day. How many days should it take before I get a response from support?

Should I create another ticket on the ticket?

Or should I resubmit the ticket?

Since there is no way to look at the status of a ticket e.g. has anyone looked at it, has it been closed, etc... I am not able to tell my operational management anything other than who knows?

They are already asking me to start looking at other tools regardless of price since in their estimation I don't have the answers they need in order to rely on LastPass.

Can someone please answer my questions regarding support or direct me to the published support SLA for Enterprise Customers?

Thank you
dhw

Re: If one does not receive a response to a ticket # what th

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 am

Contact LastPass directly using the phone number in the support section of your admin console.
jpenny84

Re: If one does not receive a response to a ticket # what th

Postby dhw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:00 am

Thank you so much did not see that!!!

They answered right away.

Thank you again!!
dhw

Return to LastPass Enterprise