LastPass auto-filling user details our CRM

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

LastPass auto-filling user details our CRM

Postby SamKB » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:12 am

At least one of my users is currently experiencing an issue where LastPass is changing customer details in our 1st party CRM. The user will review one account and when she goes to review a second it automatically updates the customer details with the details of the first customer. Upon reviewing the first account their is not prompt to save the accounts details. In addition to this nothing can be found in the user's vault to suggest that these details have been saved. Signing out of LastPass stops this from occurring as does adding the URL to the user's Never URLs. Neither of these are suitable solutions as I need to ensure this doesn't occur to any of our users and changing each user's Never URLs is not a reliable of practical way to do this.

In our enterprise policies I have disabled all fillable forms and also disabled Auto-fill. In addition to this I have also added the URL to our Global Never URLs but the issue is still persisting. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?
SamKB

Re: LastPass auto-filling user details our CRM

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:12 am

As an enterprise customer, you have direct access to telephone support. The number can be found in the support section of the admin console.
jpenny84

Return to LastPass Enterprise