Is anyone else having these problems?

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Is anyone else having these problems?

Postby Nikilet » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Since August, LP does not open after I log in even though I have the preferences set that it will. Support just keeps saying they are working on it.

Then, sometime later the preference for when LP is to close quit working too. I have both options checked (auto log out after browser closed and auto log out after idle) and have them set at 30 minutes. But now, if I close my browser LP immediately logs out. Yesterday I was shopping and as soon as I closed my browser I knew I had forgotten to order an item so I opened it right back up and had to sign into LP again.

So am I the only one having these problems. I have loved this program but I'm really getting tired of it not working.
Nikilet

Re: Is anyone else having these problems?

Postby Nikilet » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Does anyone ever get a reply on this forum? I'd sure like to know if I'm the only one having these problems. I'm having them on my new Dell desktop, and on my Toshiba laptop.
Nikilet

Re: Is anyone else having these problems?

Postby 0Gk7w39xh9Cpj » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Absolutely, I have a handful of machines that logout every time the browser closes (Chrome), and preferences would never open regardless of browser. All extensions removed, cookie prefs confirmed, no delta.

For a while I believed it was a conflict when the binary version is installed. I uninstalled it, uninstalled the extension, reinstalled the extension, and not the binary. For a while it worked, and then stopped...

I gave up trying to deploy it to users. It's too annoying and they won't tolerate the inconvenience, and I gather they've raised prices again. Can't see renewing this cycle if there isn't a fix.

Support didn't have anything actionable on my ticket.
0Gk7w39xh9Cpj

Return to LastPass Enterprise