GDPR Compliancy

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

GDPR Compliancy

Postby antaljanssen » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi, the move of Lastpass from US to EU is till in Beta as it is for long time now. :(
What/when can I expect that I can migrate my account to the EU Servers in DE?
I don't want to change tot a BETA environment with corp. data if not 100% stable.
antaljanssen

Re: GDPR Compliancy

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:36 pm

They are GDPR compliant. Contact support if you require any further clarification.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... t-lp010030
jpenny84

Postby antaljanssen » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:17 am

First, thanks for the respons!

But the tenant is still residing in de US? Wasn't this the reason for starting LastPass in Gemany?

Many US companies therefor moved to and/or created datacenters in the EU to comply to GDPR.

That it is safe I can understand but does it also comply fully to compliance rules as GDPG/AVG?!
antaljanssen

Postby jpenny84 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:49 am

antaljanssen Wrote:First, thanks for the respons!

But the tenant is still residing in de US? Wasn't this the reason for starting LastPass in Gemany?

Many US companies therefor moved to and/or created datacenters in the EU to comply to GDPR.

That it is safe I can understand but does it also comply fully to compliance rules as GDPG/AVG?!

I would suggest reviewing the extensive documentation on LogMeIn's GDPR page and contact support if you require any further clarification. I am a volunteer and do not work for LastPass or LogMeIn,
jpenny84

Return to LastPass Enterprise