Share a custom template with other Enterprise users

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Sharing secure note templates

Postby Erroneus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:00 pm

One thing is sure, when our current enterprise sub runs out, we are not waiting for them to add it, because sadly Lastpass has shown they do not have the capability to support Enterprise properly.

Fix this Latpass or loose customers.
Erroneus

Re: Share a custom template with other Enterprise users

Postby SheriffMoose » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:19 pm

I would also like to +1 this idea. I need to be able to share entries that are created with custom templates across my enterprise users and also need all of my users to be able to use the same template to add entries. I have a department of 14 users, and all of them need to be able to add custom entries. I don't want to ask all 14 of them to create the same custom template (and possibly do it incorrectly). Plus, I'm not sure that LastPass would actually share their entries correctly across the 14 users unless the same template was used.
SheriffMoose

Re: Sharing secure note templates

Postby mentioum » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:46 am

Is this seriously not a feature / not being addressed. This makes Lastpass completely pointless for sharing the majority of information amongst our development team which we have custom formats for.
mentioum

Postby mentioum » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am

I cant believe that this isnt a feature, this essentially makes lastpass an impossible solution for us to use as an organisation. Is this at least coming? Is there a roadmap?
mentioum

Postby asoderberg422 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:18 pm

This is a must have feature for both Teams and Enterprise!!! Up Vote +1,000,000
asoderberg422

Postby HoderJensen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:30 am

mentioum Wrote:I cant believe that this isnt a feature, this essentially makes lastpass an impossible solution for us to use as an organisation. Is this at least coming? Is there a roadmap?

I had a support ticket with them and they said the request has been noted, but they would not made any promises or give any date.

Sadly it appears Lastpass doesn't understand how big this issue actually is. I'm not sure who Lastpass works a company, but I'm guessing it's far from a traditional enterprise environment, where you have the need to specify requirements, not only to secure stable operations, but also because of data logging requirements.
HoderJensen

Postby tpapaioannou » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:03 am

Also a big issue for us. We're moving away from Thycotic Secret Server which was amazing in this respect. We'd really love this feature here.
tpapaioannou

Postby sgomez867 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Any update on this? We really need this.
sgomez867

Postby nick208 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:36 am

It's very disappointing how little interest LastPass has in supporting its community. I've stopped recommending it to friends and peers.

This feature request is an absolute no-brainer.
nick208

Postby HoderJensen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 am

I have opened a support ticket with them again, explain how big an issue this is and if they are not going to add it, we are not going to extend our subscription and our users are off course not going to extend their personal subs either.

I have no hope though, it seems Lastpass cares more about have art on their walls and retweeting happy stories from their twitter account, then actually make a product that works for Enterprise.
HoderJensen

PreviousNext

Return to LastPass Enterprise