Icon greyed out, won't open

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Icon greyed out, won't open

Postby Stash » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:34 am

Same issue in windows, Firefox 46.0 and lastpass 4.2.3.20, the Icon stay greyed even after entering username and password, when i click on the icon again it is empty of login and password info, trying again to enter a username and password lead to the same result, icon greyed and when clicking on it all info are gone. can't use lastpass at all on Firefox, totally bugged.
Stash

Postby dkkdeb806 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:31 pm

I'm now having the same problem. Windows 8, LastPass 4..9.0, Firefox 52.7.3. The toolbar Icon is suddenly unresponsive. I click on it and a small white arrow appears below it, but nothing else happens. Tried right-clicking, double-clicking, click and hold. I'm able to get logged in by navigating to the lastpass vault, and can get some limited functionality by right-clicking on a website page, but the icon is totally useless now. I can't even find a place that will let me logout.
dkkdeb806

Postby Rastarn » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:43 am

I have the same issue appearing in Waterfox 56.1.0 (64-bit) and also the latest Firefox Quantum.The button appears but clicking on it will not display the drop down menu properly. Just a small, white triangle and no menu. Right clicking and clicking on Lastpass in that drop down opens the login in a new tab so I can login but the functionality of the left click drop down still doesn't work.

Any news on when this will be resolved?

I bought Lastpass ages ago and not having it working is a real pain.

Please get the best password manager on the planet working for us again!

Cheers,

Rastarn.
Rastarn

Postby gtadi373 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Is there someone taking care of this? I did remove and re installed on firefox quantum. I have never experienced this kind of problem before. This is so cumbersome to open a website to copy over the passwords.
gtadi373

Postby Rastarn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:43 pm

After no response here, I installed the Beta for Firefox 57+ and it appears to be working ok. Guess I'll stick with the Beta until the new full version is released.
Rastarn

Previous

Return to LastPass Enterprise