Prompt to update password, unable to add new

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Prompt to update password, unable to add new

Postby Rinie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi since LastPass was updated I am now prompted to update an existing password to the same site, I can not choose to add a second logon for the same site, I've tried changing the names of the existing passwords since we have quite a few passwords for the same sites but it still randomly selects an existing password to update. I tried to manually add a new password for the site and I got Error: Invalid Response. Even if I could manually add them it was much easier when it just asked you if you wanted to add it and in which folder.
Rinie

Re: Prompt to update password, unable to add new

Postby hanLP » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Thanks for the report! This issue has been fixed in the latest release of LastPass extension. Do you still see this issue with LastPass 4.1.41?
hanLP

Postby tech29 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:24 pm

I am seeing this issue as well, even on the new version.
tech29

Postby hanLP » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Does it happen with sites saved in shared folders? Would you mind giving us more details and a few screenshots if possible? You can submit the information here: https://lastpass.com/supportticket.php. Be sure to include this thread in your ticket. Thanks!
hanLP

Postby ariela » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:19 am

I see the same issue on version 4.1.54 running on firefox/windows 7
When I update one password which share the same address with other passwords, a pop up window appear but left empty with running hour glass for ever.
As a general comment, the older version (before moving to the new GUI) was much faster .
ariela

Return to LastPass Enterprise